Software update

You can manipulate my words if it helps you believe you are self-righteously above what the truth here actually is.

The announcement is almost nothingness. The announcement is basically about downtime. The over-the-top excitement is about the announcement, i.e. downtime.

The announcement tells us NOTHING more than, planned “downtime”.

I can explain this to you again and again - what I can’t do is understand it for you - that’s on you.

I didn’t say the update was nothingness - but you go ahead and read it with your blinkers firmly in place.

My point is that ETN seem to approach noteworthy events with a lack of information/ marketing to the community, the wider crypto world, or more importantly the newcomers to crypto just around the corner, which practically every other crypto project is vying for their attention.

It seems to me there is much more focus on keeping us in the dark. Sure Richard mentioned 20 countries. Beyond that, both you and I know nothing more at this point, and the announcement is another opportunity missed, in my opinion.

2 Likes

I still Only hear…Blah,blah,bla,blah bla,blah…

1 Like

No point arguing or being jerks towards anyone .

This upgrade and fork is what it is. An upgrade and fork to further better the future of electroneum. Richard said after this fork we can grow . So we see this as the major starting block myself included . Whether or not we have the 20 countries onboard sooner or later only time will tell.

I believe we will get some good stuff sooner .

soon we will hear news on what is going to come to fruition . So please don’t all get heated up on something we all simply don’t know yet.

:sunglasses::+1:

12 Likes

:+1::sunglasses::point_up::wink:

1 Like

you’d better change the url to gig.guru:)

:+1::zap:

9 Likes

Yup - this video is significantly better than the original announcement.

I feel ETN could have come out with a video like this before the update saying this is what we have planned - hype opportunity no 1

Then they could have come out and said everything went well with update, and perhaps include more detailed info - hype opportunity no 2.

I do realise with the exchanges ETN being paused to it makes sense to have the big info video after they reopen.

In any case, this video is how to address the community with decent information.

1 Like

1 Like

When are People going to Realize that ETN is NOT about the Hype…!!

2 Likes

@purkiss800

You have included me as replied to so I assume you’re taking about me regarding hype.

If you don’t understand that there are approximately 2300+ cryptos on Coin Market Cap and each of them need to grab the attention of the general public to be successful - then every opportunity should be maximised to create a buzz around Electroneum at every opportunity.

No, I don’t believe ETN is a hype coin, I’m glad it’s not pumped and dumped.

But there is a difference between hype and missed marketing opportunities, maximising every opportunity.

I’m just glad you’re not in charge of ETNs marketing, because you clearly don’t get the importance and how to maximise our reach to the general public yet to discover crypto and hopefully ETN.

you seem to miss the fact that the current people inside crypto already dislike what ETN is doing and for ETN to spend extra effort in trying to change their minds is futile. ETN is groundbreaking and historic in their entire approach to cryptocurrency, but do not think that everyone in crypto can see it. That being said, ETN is not marketting to the general public with full force because certain products of the ecosystem (gigfair, full IPS, etc) are not fully complete. Richard said many times that marketing $$ is wasted if you do not finish the full product.
If you actually understood ‘marketing’ and ‘opportunities’ as much as you say, you should apply for some marketing jobs for ETN. I am not saying I know more than you, but I simply interpret what the CEO of the company says and it makes much more sense than the things you mention.

2 Likes

Some good points. I would also like to add if in the next few weeks if these new phone providers come online this is a great step but also it seems the ETN team have done what they need to do to get business to accept them not necessarily to please us. They appear to have listened to businesses who wanted KYC, AML and the most recent thing of course is they were worried about a 51% attack.

ETN Isn’t hear just to please us investors that is a part of course but they need to appeal to businesses too. But who knows we will have to wait and see how it all plays out…

3 Likes

So we wait! All good!!! Keep smiling everybody it’s all good!

2 Likes

Your an absolute idiot if you dont think RE and Team KNOW Exactly what they doing…Thank god your not in Charge of ETN’s marketing…we would be broke now…RE has 2 VERY successful companies involved with marketing,Leave it to the Experts my friend…Don’t try and sound too clever cos it makes you look Dumb…

Why would they waste money marketing an unfinished product?

2 Likes

Exactly…100% correct…No Point…