Software update

Hmmm… stil did not recieved the email from RE… checked spam etc… nothing :neutral_face:

“Almost nothingness”…Are you friggin serious…Improving speed and functionality is Nothingness!!!..:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Same here…, but i have read it here in the forum, also not worry about :smile:

Love it! Could not agree more! Well done that man.

1 Like

I know that with my stock investments, all I have to do to get a detailed update is to whine at ceo’s on Twitter. Oh wait, they don’t care. That never happened.

5 Likes

In my view I believe that the “fork” will be successful notwithstanding a possible X factor. Nevertheless me thinks allot of angst will be on the table until Tuesday next as we forum villagers await the results. It reminds me of asking my dad "are we there yet, are we there yet ! "

Regards:
Skratch

4 Likes

if CH will put a patch to the private repo before Monday that will be a bad sign

1 Like

I hope no patches before Monday

1 Like

How can we not be excited everything we’ve been following over the course of the months is coming into effect and is just around the corner😎

3 Likes

I Think you misinterpreting what i’m saying…:rofl::rofl::rofl:
There is EVERYTHING to get Excited about…!!..
If you read properly, I said: “If You CANT see why this is exciting then there’s no Friggin hope for you man”…Of Course, you should be excited…!!..EVERYBODY should be Excited…!!:+1::+1::wink:

5 Likes

hopefully…

I suppose there may be many who are somewhat fearful of this “waiting for the fork” As a programmer of over 43 years I suggest that Electroneum are more than likely NOT going to drop the ball and that the code will unfold properly. What the X factor is, is how it scales out and that is a function of CPU and bandwith sic processing power. I add that I would think that the ETN team would have beta tested such scenarios but that’s what I did prior to product upgrades.

Regards:
Skratch

2 Likes

I hope you are right. Anyway a bit more transparency wouldn’t hurt. For example I expected to see something on hackerone before any fork announcements.

:100: its happening I just feel like Electroneum are on the verge of becoming a household name. Im literally buzzing :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Why? Because it shows 9 more contributions to the private repo since last I looked for July. I check everyday and today it changed from 1 to 10.

1 Like

9 contributions look like a preparation for next updates. 1 contribution would have looked like a new bug was discovered and to be fixed IMO. Let’s hope everything goes fine:)

1 Like

@Rach what happens with the other exchanges listed on etn’s website?
https://electroneum.com/get-started/exchanges/

Hi @Rach.

I had the announcement email at 12:16 today - can you find out what’s up with the delay in getting the emails out?? It should be quite straight forward to get 3m emails out in 1 day and those who aren’t keeping a close watch on the project might get annoyed if they get the email saying “this Friday to Monday” on a Sunday afternoon.

Come on then - tell me exactly what you know and what I don’t know which makes me a “jerk” for urging some restraint ?

In fact I’m not even urging restraint - I just don’t get the hysteria - based off this announcement.

I’m all ears eagerly anticipating the link to what you “know” that the rest of us jerks don’t.

:grin: I was just pretending I didn’t know the name of it. Honest.