Page Rules & Considerations
We want to make our online space as warm, approachable and fun as possible and welcome users to discuss their thoughts, ideas and suggestions and comments on our pages, however; we do not accept or allow profanity, racism or harmful comments or posts on our page and will ensure that any user posting comments to this effect will be reported to the highest level of authority.
We ask that you take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our page rules, considerations and safety before posting.
• Is it True? Is the comment you are posting factually or to the best of your knowledge true and backed up. We don’t appreciate or approve #FakeNews.
• Is it Helpful? Will it educate or help other users in our space? This includes diplomatic suggestions and feedback to Electroneum.
• Is it Inspiring? Will it stimulate or encourage users to like share or comment on your post or our brand. #TeamETN
• Is it Necessary? Is your comment or post necessary to the topic being discussed? Could you potentially offend or upset someone by posting your comment? If you have an off-topic question or support query please contact us via other means or on our support channel support.electroneum.com
• Is it Kind? Is your comment kind, considerate and understanding of other users’ feelings? As said above we do not and will not tolerate any extreme negativity written on our posts or page.
• No swearing. Comments, posts or replies containing profanity, abuse or absurd language will be reported and removed, resulting in the user being blocked from the Electroneum channels, as well as potential platform action taken against the user, which could be account suspension or deletion.
• No Self-Promotion. Comments, posts or replies containing referral codes, wallet addresses or QR codes are not allowed on our pages and will be removed.
• No Racism. We take insults, racism, and threats incredibly seriously and any users posting to this effect will be blocked and reported to the highest level of authority.
• Do not Imitate us. Any users that imitate Electroneum will be reported to the highest possible level of authority. #OnlyOneElectroneum.
• Do not request ETN. We do not condone users posting on our page, requesting ETN to be sent to them. Such posts will be deleted from our page and account blocked.
• Beware of fake Electroneum accounts. There is a rise in the number of fake Electroneum accounts requesting ETN from our community members. We will NEVER request anyone to send us ETN. Do not fall victim to this crime. We are doing our best to locate and report these users to the highest level of authority.
• Never disclose your ETN pin or password. We will never ask you for your pin or password so please don’t give them away if asked.
• Wallet Safety. We wont ask for your wallet address, so don’t let anyone else have it by posting it publically on our pages.
• Contacting you. We wont ever instigate contact with you through social media, email or Telegram, so if you receive a communication which you believe is from us, please do not reply. Instead log it on our support channel: support.electroneum.com