SistemKoin Partnership

We’re super excited to announce our partnership with SistemKoin, Turkey’s largest cryptocurrency exchange. SistemKoin will pair ETN with Euros (EUR) Lira (TRY) and BitCoin – two traditional currencies and the world’s largest cryptocurrency! ​

This is a real game changer for us. Until today, people who wanted to access ETN without mining it have had to buy another cryptocurrency and then exchange it for ETN, but that’s a thing of the past as a result of our strategic partnership SistemKoin! ​

And SistemKoin allows US citizens to trade, so they’ll be able to open an account and buy and sell ETN in USD. How exciting is that? ​

Superb news ! 3 pairs on systemkoin and 1 new fiat i.e Euro on liquid ! EXCITING…

3 Likes

This in particular is so exciting! That’s fantastic for those of us in the U.S. who want to buy with USD directly woohoo! :grin::partying_face:

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, how would you get USD from the States onto the exchange? Wire transfer?

5 Likes

Bank transfer,
I just looked up the exchange.
No credit card as yet

1 Like

really thanks for all i think it will be good chance for ETN here in Turkey :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

When will it start, this year or next year?

1 Like

no dear you can already trade and make deposit on the exchange haha good luck

2 Likes

So it is live and fully funktional?

I got my information from Electroneum twitter channel
And sistemkoin review by Forex Brokerz @B.F.A

1 Like

I open account in 5 minutes and in 1 hour I get verified its wonderful but the trade for the etn is not available right now just deposit and withdraw.@B.F.A

2 Likes

you can deposit and withdrawn probably everything will be soon

2 Likes

This is huge news. I can’t wait until its all up and running.

1 Like