Show support for Electroneum on the CoinBase phone app

I believe that if a large number of ETN enthusiasts who are also CoinBase users add Electroneum to our Coinbase watchlist they will be more interested to list ETN. Strangely though it is only available to add on the Phone app, not the standard website.

I’m sure the ETN team keeps a tally of the top watched coins on their APP so why not show them our numbers? :slight_smile:

How to do it:

• Open the CoinBase app on your phone

• Scroll to the bottom and click See all assets

• Scroll down and select Electroneum

• Click Add to watchlist

• Click Back twice and see ETN stats :wink:

Hope we can get lots of people to do this!! It’s like voting for ETN to be listed on CoinBase :wink:

Wow that’s so smart dude

2 Likes

I just tried to do this and Electroneum is not available to watch. Maybe it’s regional specific.

2 Likes

I done that the instant i saw etn on there , didn’t even think about spreading the word on the community , good thinking @Dirtfisher

2 Likes

I don’t think that there are a lot of Coinbase users, especially because they don’t accept that many countries.
For example, Romania is one of the most ETN-savvy countries in the world, but we can’t use Coinbase, as the country is not accepted.

2 Likes

Currently coinbase has 20 million + users

So yeah etn would be good on that exchange or any exchange really the more exposure the better .

2 Likes

Of course it will be nice to have it on Coinbase. I just said that not that many people could add it to the watchlist right now, as not many countries are accepted. Only 33. Probably the vast majority of the 20 million users are from the US and the UK.

1 Like

Great idea, anything that shows electroneums popularity and use case is a great thing…but ive looked and can’t locate ir on mine. Im from the uk…

2 Likes

Same here, ETN was on the iPhone Coinbase app a week or 2 ago but gone now.

1 Like

Because it isn’t in top 50 anymore, it’ll be again soon…

5 Likes

Still on Android …

1 Like

Initially I did see Electroneum maybe a week or two back on my CoinBase app, but noticed it gone again last week.

Just checked now having read OP and the Electroneum assett is still gone from my watchlist. It will be back soon no doubt.

1 Like

ETN not on my iPhone Coinbase app :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Will keep an eye out for it, not on there at the moment

2 Likes

I think it will be on Coinbase list again very soon considering things the ETN team is doing in November :):sunglasses:

1 Like

Makes sense ill look out for it then add it to my watch list:)

1 Like

In the meanwhile you can help us at Google play market. We need to write there positive reviews too to be more visible - some persons only use app which have rating 4,5+ so its up to us the incredible community - we can create the separate post on this and maybe we can make a giveaway about this for one lucky comunity member - for example 200 coins if we reach 35 000 reviews till end of November…
We have right now TOTAL 24386 reviews with the score 4,1 stars. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile
In my excel (if you didnt see it yet click on my name you will find it there)
So i log this numbers and changing in score:
So if you have join write DONE. and maybe printscrean your coment.

2 Likes