Setting up local businesses

Example for electroneum team

Make mouth masks
To get the initiative off the ground, they have started a crowdfunding for. In addition to donating, people can also help by picking up a package with which they can make 40 masks, or by spreading the initiative further via social media.
ect, ect
Or the distribution of this.

Is also good marketing I think.

It is actually a pity that there are others who do take up the idea.
Home (ideaology.io)

New blockchain platform vows to shake up startups with ‘collabvesting’

This is a potentially game changing opportunity for electroneum

1 Like

Find out what generation z does.
gen z is the future.
They don’t want a “normal” job and are willing to work hard to build their own business. As many as 72 percent indicate that they want to start their own company.

Smart City: How do you live in a Smart City? | Future Smart City Projects | Surveillance or Utopia?

smart

Bright future for electroneum.
Private ways for electroneum holders. :+1:

1 Like

Explanation and exchange rules
The swap shop is all about etn. You open a free “account via the app” at the swap shop (if you don’t have one yet) on which you save etn by bringing stuff the shop. With the accumulated balance you can take things from the store with you. You can also earn etn by offering a job / service to help other participants. This is then mutually coordinated and is at your own risk. The employees of the swap shop advise and arrange the app with which the etn is credited or debited via the app. Etn swap ‘with equal crossing’ is not necessary.

Bringing stuff
If you have items that you no longer use, you can bring them (clean, whole and complete!) To the exchange shop. Together we determine how many etn your delivered goods are worth. The etn are credited to your “exchange account”.

For the articles below, you may return a maximum of 5 items per week; Books, clothes, shoes, bags, CDs, DVDs, LPs.

Bring stuff with you
In the exchange shop you can also choose and take things with you. The etn are debited from your “exchange account”. Do inquire about your etn balance.

Demand + Offer
An overview of supply and demand hangs in the exchange shop. If you cannot find what you are looking for, ask the exchange merchants. Of course you can always call or email the exchange shop.

Offering and purchasing services
You can earn etn by helping others. De Ruilwinkelier advises if necessary. However, the participants themselves determine the exact number of etn for a service. If you want to have things done that you cannot do well yourself, the Swap Shop can help you find someone who can help you. The offering and purchasing of services is determined by mutual agreement between the participants and is at your own risk. Afterwards you pay by submitting a service form on which the etn has been completed.

Also a great project.

Wijkpaleis (middellandstraat.nl)

Now that everything is closed (covid-19), the entrepreneurs of companies can organize a promotion to hold a pre-sale.

Presale promotion: In a presale promotion, the entrepreneur sells a product or service. As an investor, you therefore bet in advance and receive your reward later.

The advantage is that the entrepreneur now has income to keep afloat.

If the companies are allowed to reopen, you will be given priority when booking your reservation.

example: € 100
Comic card for 8 pancakes
Become a member for life for fun extras and offers + an 8-strip card to share with your friends!

ect ect

Purchase of this promotion in etn, of course.

Companies can post the presales on a platform. This one has yet to come online. idea for electroneum?

Companies can make their actions known on social media and that their presales will be posted on the platform.
A new target group of people is coming to electroneum.

It’s a win-win idea

I happen to know about ethneverywhere.com
but not another random person.
There are also no offers posted on this site.
You can probably tell from the statistics how much traffic is present.

an example

Café Panta (etneverywhere.com)
Only contact details can be seen
Unfortunately.
I think there is a lot more to do in this case to make this business a success.

In brief. all actions on 1 site and under the name of the country.
I hope it’s a little clear.

Perhaps an option to complete the payment solution for these people together with this company.
You then come in with a monthly direct and indirect 1.7 million consumers. And with 15,000 businesses able to receive digital payments.

http://b-wise.com/contactos.php#compania

Networks are linked to APIs, smart contracts, and provide access to key regional infrastructures around the world. It’s going to be very big.

In my experience it could look something like this.
Both existing and new applications can be applied
You want to park your car at the hospital in London. You arrive at the barrier. Your car is registered by means of a camera in the payment app that is linked to ETN-Wallet. The barrier opens and you park your car. If you want to leave again, you pay the costs (DGBP?) walking to your car. ETN is automatically converted to (DGBP?) from parking from the app. You then have 10 minutes to drive away. You can also do this with another coin that is connected to other networks.

In my experience it could look something like this.
CBDC the number of steps
principle could be reduced if a cross-border payment from the account with the central bank were
can go to the account with the central bank of the receiving party in another country. However, this requires
further elaboration, and probably cooperation with private parties, because there is an exchange of different
currency must be made at the then prevailing exchange rate.

With CBDC, for example, you can let anyone in the world buy electricity from the UK. Now you can only buy your electricity in your own country. The refund is also easy. No exchange rates or expensive payments waiting at different counters for days.
It is also easy to split a payment like grants
across a number of countries.
Exciting times.
Who oh who gets the cooperation with the central banks.
There is already a lot of competition in the market.

I think 99.9 percent of people have no idea what the possibilities are in combination with CBDC.
It’s not just payments, of course.
Also think of (cross-border) permits, value transfers, contracts, etc.
I’m experimenting a bit with building a library here.
It is also cost effective.
There is already an example where save 7 million euros per year. At 1 government department in my country.

A comment:
That one negative discussion (I won’t mention it by name) should simply be let go. You just have to include this topic (discussion) in your implementation in your projects.

For now, I’ll leave it at that.

good luck everyone

Nice the Apollo project.
Maybe add something?
(Company) advertising columns with LED lighting at the head office.

Send your agents to the streets with the apollo project and visit companies. I think that companies would like to have a central point of contact to arrange things. Reward the agents when they complete an assignment. Work with local sticker companies to make the job a success.

Which browser is best for productivity?

Electroneum on YouTube

If you want to know everything about electroneum, you can add it to your RSS feed. Just click on the logo. then you can subscribe yourself. You will then receive a notification in your Vivaldi browser when something is new.

Electroneum on Youtube

The logo of the electroneum must actually come here.

Free advertisement for your created logo on AnyTask.