Serenading Electroneum...! šŸ˜Ž

What would we do to get an M1? Serenade you! :+1::rocket:

@Peter_DIR @ETNCEO
If anyone outside of the target market deserves one the mostā€¦its the people that I have seen (and not seen).
Those ā€œDie Hardsā€ā€¦the never give up types that have stuck by this project, supported it and promoted it since ICO or thereabouts.
This project has been through so many ups and downsā€¦still is.
Probaly a lot more to come before the ā€œGreat Mooningā€.
@Mr.CryptoCZ comes to mind and Im sure there are many others on other social media channels I am unaware of.
What are your thoughts @chris.gorman @MSystem @BegaMutexā€¦?
You lot know the space better than most of us.
Those involved gave their heart and soul largely for freeā€¦for everyones investmentā€¦for Electroneum.
They took the flak and soldiered on regardless with little recognition for their efforts.

:chipmunk::chipmunk:

6 Likes

Thanks for kindly words. What I need is more attention from team. Maybe sometime retweet at Twitter. I sometimes receive 50 likes or retweets and have 8000+ followers and team have 130k and mostly receive 100-200ā€¦ Other Twitter crypto accounts retweet some community postsā€¦ If I received the m1 I will make giveaway for my Czech and Slovak community where I am moderatorā€¦ 1900+ people inside

6 Likes

Thats what Im talking about!!
Youre the man to make it happen.
Hahahaha I only just made 800 Followers on twitterā€¦the hard way!

2 Likes

A lot of people in here deserve recognition for their hard work and dedicationā€¦

I salute you allā€¦

3 Likes

@Plankton_ETN and @Pahini,

Thank you for that, youā€™d be surprised to hear how little thanks and recognition people like us receiveā€”if not the exact opposite from time to time! I put the above video together quickly between 10pm-1am the same day that Iā€™ve been setting up my third(?! :scream:) businessā€¦ reluctantlyā€¦ (reluctance re: business, not the video! :joy:ā€”I know exactly where Iā€™d prefer to put my time and energy properly, if I had the choice!)

And itā€™s not even that I think we, ETN_A, should have an M1 at this pointā€”itā€™s also the fun and creative element and doing something for the community spirit, esp. at times like this! So thank you for your thank yous! :blush:

4 Likes

First five to post here get a phone. :slight_smile:

Winning.

2 Likes

Hahahah

dom-joly-phone

2 Likes

I seeā€¦ So next videoā€™s sound track will be ā€œDream a Little Dream of Meā€¦ā€ :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well if that doesnā€™t get you a phone with priority shipping, I donā€™t know what willā€¦ :+1:

Long stopped believing life would be that simpleā€¦ :joy:

1 Like