🎉 Saint Nicholas Day; 14000+ ETN GIVEAWAY

Muchas gracias, I’m very thankful for everyone’s generosity. Feliz Navidad :santa:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you so much I have received it

2 Likes

thank you i receive it ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If they wanted you to know they will tell you

3 Likes

I want to say a very big thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I will say Christmas came early this year. Should I call you ‘santa Claus’? :slight_smile: I really appreciate

4 Likes

Electroneum well received. I love this community. You guys keep giving us strength to carry on. I want to also thank all the donors. May ur well never get dry. Amen

7 Likes

I will keep my 1000 promise, if that thing called sat moves… :smile:
Congratz!

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!!!

7 Likes

I had to simply praise the Lord this morning when I received your gift in the wallet. Bless you!

3 Likes

Thankyou to all the sponsors! Wish you all the best!

4 Likes

Payment received, thank you for all the kindness and i wish you all the best. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Payment received thank you .good things happen with new year :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::balloon:
I’ll use them to attracte new users thanks alot
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart: Really thanks to @RSKNOR @Thunder @JonneHex @Magic @Jernej

6 Likes

Hi! I just wanna ask, its been 2days and the 1,117etn are still not showing on my balance. Is it normal? Do I just have to wait for it or is there something wrong? Thanks! Godbless!

2 Likes

i have 2 transactions on retrying. Already notified support. They will come to your wallet don’t worry.

2 Likes

It’s problem when you send multiple transactions in same time that some stuck… Can you say us more @andrepatta if there is some limitation to prevent this situation to happen? And will we have some opportunity to add text to sending amount?

1 Like

There are 5 transactions pending. This is limitation.

1 Like

There’s no limitation on how many transactions you can send at once (or in a short period of time) when it comes to the blockchain itself. Such limitation may be true for the mobile/web wallet, but that’s needs to be confirmed. I would suggest to open a support ticket if you have transactions stuck in your wallet.

5 Likes

If I was sending multiple transactions of same amount to different people at this time I would vary the amount slightly. 1117.5, 1117.4, etc., I would do this with any coin.

After the maintenance, the pending 1,117 on my notification are gone. Its not showing on my balance either.