Risk for 51% attack

F2Pool has 62.6% of network hashrate. Is it possible to have ETN official pool. If possible I will support and mine with pool.

Thanks.

I dont think that there is such risk from f2pool. f2pool is doing regulating by increasing fees when hashrate becomes too big. They are working with the ETN team. During the last days some miners seem to have upgraded their equipement as you can see in this HR/Miner graph:

grafik

In my opinion no reason to worry and as ETN grows the pools will balance themselves more as well.

1 Like

@BegaMutex @dc94c1db77caef34a923 have a look here. a ETN community pool starting up

4 Likes

Yeah @dc94c1db77caef34a923 , I’m mining on the community pool. Very good and excellent support. I would recommend it highly. Come on over!

2 Likes

Man, I remember everyone getting pissed at me for using Nanopool a year ago, lol. Times have changed.

But they don’t mine ETN directly or have i missed something?

Currently the why I see it, they mine which ever most profitable currency at that given stage… the the pool automatically goes and exchange the payouts to etn and everyone gets paid out in etn.

1 Like

There is a pool for rigs only (meaning no asics), then there is an Asic pool

Nice constant stream of payouts. I only have one card but it’s doing great on here. Making about 10 ETN a day, I could mine ETH for a little more but why would I do that when I love the ETN community.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s how I understood it, but that only helps us to counteract the sales pressure.

What BegaMutex meant is if someone mine with asic for f2pool can change to another pool to reduce the power of them.

1 Like

yes, they can switch from f2pool over to the community pool. This will make the community pool hashes more on the network and by chance giving more mined blocks to community pool instead of f2pool

2 Likes

Do we have a community Asic Pool?

all the pools pinned message on this telegram group

1 Like

Hi wTz1, what type of card are you mining with?
I have a PC with a GTX1070 doing nothing, I might set it up.

An AMD RX 580 Gaming X. It does quite well.

I would, ignoring electricity it’s free ETN. I love free ETN!

Yeah I’m thinking I’ll set it up over the Christmas break. Only 1 day left off work :+1:

1 Like

Whatever hashpower we can add it takes a small amount away from the people mining and dumping. Good on ya!

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like