Reward each other with coins or kuddos

I would like to reward each other with coins or kuddos or what you can call it. in community.
You can buy coins or kuddos with ethn.
Only you have to think up what you can do with the coins or kuddos?
Upgrading your status? or something else
etc etc.
Do not know if it is technically possible to do this.

Or
If you have more than 1000 etn in your wallet, you will become a premium user. This user gives the right to enter the premium part of electroneum for fun promotions, discounts and many other things.

You can also have a unique beautiful logo designed on Anytask and have it bid online. 30 days. The highest bidder is the owner of this unique logo.
Only you need to apply the logo image protection to copy and save the logo from unauthorized persons.

You could have set up campaigns. Example with a van (car) stickered with ETN. People can then donate to make the campaign a success. Would you have driven the van in any country? 2500-3000 euros would have cost something like that.
So do you have a great idea like the one above? Post it on the forum and let the users vote. there are enough votes so enough donors to complete the campaign.
The creator keeps the progress of the campaign updated through photos and messages. If necessary, the team can also participate.

Maybe an idea to hand out certificates to the community.
I have created a sample certificate.
I can send this to a team member or Begamutex.
It is a PDF file .
Take a picture with my phone or something.

Involve the community more in the event.

The opportunity to donate NFT.
So that everyone can make money with the NFT.
By reselling the NFT.
Preferably in ETN.