Revolut app + ETN

Just got my visa through, this company is based in London and will start offering crypto in app soon. @ETNCEO please get ETN involved. :slight_smile:

Please write to us at [partnerships@revolut.com](mailto: partnerships@revolut.com) if you have any affiliate or partnership enquiry. We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hmm. So do they just pretend to own the crypto that they offer? You can’t send it to a wallet? That’s a bit lame… Sorry to suggest it then…

So the crypto section is locked for now as I don’t want to pay for premium or invite people. Could you tell me a little about how it works or what coins they offer so far?

1 Like

Yea I think ETN could learn a lot about how to run a fintech company by looking at revolut. Instead of coming across as apologetic in a video on some YouTube channel with a few subscribers. Strange.

1 Like

Well I think revolut have been going about 3years and ETN about 1year so in 2 years we can compare. :slight_smile:

Revolut is great, but building the system and eco systems is stage 1. Two years is a completely different story!