Result of my independent disclosure of Electroneum!

Since I know cryptocurrency, Electroneum was the one that I had the greatest affinity, I do not know if by the ease in the use, by the mining in the smartphone or by its excellent community!

I’m a fan of a game called Top Eleven Manager, which is one of the most popular of football manager’s. But there is a big gap, there are few in-game championships and it has made several independent leagues out of the game created by their players, called “Friends Leagues”.

As I said up there, I have an enormous affinity for ETN and decided to share with some friends of the game who did not know cryptocurrency. I confess that acceptance was not easy and the question “But is it for free?” was made several times and after the explanation the other question “But it sure is for free” was made several times.

The registration is a point that needs to be improved and perhaps simplified, many doubts arise and the support is huge at this stage!

It was then that I decided to create my own League of Friends and unite the spread and acceptance of the ETN. I started offering cash prizes, as long as they signed up with payment in ETN and to my surprise, the result started well!

1st Season - August - 6 players
Season 2 - September - 9 players
Season 3 - October - 14 players
Season 3 - November - 14 players
4th Season - December - 18 players
5th Season - January - Open Enrollment, but already with 22 players!

And the result was beyond expected, ETN is being used by some as a means of payment when negotiating game items between players!

I confess that I am having a small prejudice because the value of the inscriptions do not cover the amount that disbursement for awards that needs to be attractive. But still happy, because the work is having resulted and evolving!

For those who want to know, we are going beyond disclosure and putting ETN into practice! My site:

I’m looking for sponsorship to further evolve the competition or contributions, my wallet (sorry if it’s not allowed):

etnk4dMfQ4kavt1gCQh55o1sqL4sqowMH24DPHdwYF5t4xXZeDp6TdhLodvQaYoVYaFgNFNPcs3ceFvfbHfpxQhSAUFgq7eCvU

I am not fluent in English and have used Google Translator, sorry for possible errors or difficulty in reading.

It’s okay and that’s beautiful to see how you try your best