Your 25 word seed is told to you when you create a new wallet. If you have forgotten your seed but still have the wallet on your computer and have access, you can ask the wallet to tell you the seed:
Remember to keep your 25 words safe and to NEVER share it with others. Anyone that discovers your seed has full access to your Electroneum CLI Wallet.
If you need to download Electroneum CLI wallet visit this guide: Electroneum CLI wallet guide with Remote Node method
Restoring your wallet from your 25 words
1. Press the Windows Key and the letter R simultaneously
2. In the “Run” window that comes up, delete any text in the field, type in “cmd,” and press “Ok”
3. In the command line, enter Electroneum CLI Wallet directory so we can have access to electroneum-wallet-cli.exe, in my case, my cli wallet directory is C:\etn-cli-wallet
4. Chose method 4a or 4b below.
4a. If synchronized from scratch type command below and press enter:
4b. If using Remote node method type command below and press enter:
electroneum-wallet-cli.exe --restore-deterministic-wallet --daemon-host=nodes.hashvault.pro:26968
5. Enter new wallet name and provide your 25 word seed, seed must be entered in the same order it was given and press “Enter”
6. Enter new wallet password and confirm password.