Required ETN to hold

As an investor what’s the required or good amount of Electroneum to Hold For Very Long Time?
All things remains constant.

A while ago i heard an investor on youtube say that 100.000 ETN would be a nice reasonable amount to atleast have and honestly i think that is true more is always good also of course but now the prices are still low and if it reaches 1 dollar or 5 dollar or 10 dollar then imagine what you can already have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is exactly what I was gonna recommend. 100,000 is a little over $500 USD at the moment. If it reaches $1 per coin, that $500 investment is now worth $100,000; a nice windfall. If it then reaches $10, you’re now a millionaire.

Granted, you’ll be holding for a few years, but that’s still one hell of a return, imo.

In the end, only invest as much as you’re comfortable with. Take into consideration what amount is life changing for you, and how long you’re willing to hold.

2 Likes

Forbes would take note of you

Depends on your ambitions. I am in Norway and i am out of debt when we reach 1.5$ and i got 240K ETN, and my and my wife got about 110K in yearly income. So my minimum target is 1 and 240K ETN and that is in my situasjon. I will by more and more as long as i can. Your target should be after what you need to be happy and work fore it. I just want to be free from banks and live a simple life and use more time with my family and be there for my kids. I believe for every ETN i got, i got a dollar. I just want to live like i do but with no worries. No money can give you a good life, but it helps. My recommendation is to find your financial sweetspot and go fore it.

3 Likes

Well I need like 50k as a student for now and how to get money and buy more is my headache but I’m holding 10k needed 50k so when the price hit $1000 possibly with 5 to 10 years I could get a house and live a bill gates and Steve Jobs life

1 Like

lol the forbes 500 list starts at around 3.3 billion and up i don’t have that money haha :joy:

Bro this is just the beginning Electroneum could make that possible

It might be possible but sadly i dont have that amount to ever reach that :wink:

1 Like

Just thought I’d come here and say I have just reached my target hold. I didn’t think I’d ever get there but did. Keep buying or in my case swapping other currencies as I ran out of Fiat to buy more. ETN is now 90-95% of my total holdings.

12 Likes

Nice one Congratulations

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

I’m still on it bro, slow but sure

5 Likes

The “benefit” of this bear market is that it has allowed many of us true ETN believers to :chipmunk: away more than we ever thought possible.

Glad you’re still hanging in there and accumulating what you can. :smile:

I personally think anyone with at least 10,000 ETN will be happy with their investment, holding 100,000 or more has the opportunity to be truly life changing.

Remember, it doesn’t take Bill Gates level money to design the life you want to live.

5 Likes

True , I’m still believing in our coin

3 Likes