Recent Chat with Amazon Rep

Hi all, I recently had an opportunity to plug Electroneum with an Amazon rep when a shipment was not delivered on time. I suggest we all start doing this every chance we get. See below.

You are now connected to Manmeet from Amazon.com

Manmeet:Hello, my name is Manmeet. I’m here to help you today.

Me:hello Manmeet

Manmeet:Could you please help me with the order id so that I can help you in this?

Me:ORDER #

XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX

Manmeet:Thank you for the order id.

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. I’ll do my best to fix this

However, I can see that this item is already shipped and is in transit to you.

What I am doing is contacting the carrier and asking him to get this delivered to you asap at first priority.

Me:the order was placed on December 26th

it’s December 29th

Manmeet:I’m very sorry about all of this. This usually doesn’t happen.

We do our best to ensure that all of our customers’ orders go as smoothly as possible and I am sorry this was not the case this time.

What I am doing is I am processing a $5 promo to your account as a compensation to this inconvenience.

Me:OK thank you

Manmeet:I am also prioritizing this to get it delivered to you asap at first priority.

You are welcome.

Please be assured that we are here to make things easier for you and prevent you from bearing any loss.

Me:OK thanks for compensating and contacting the carrier.

I appreciate your help

Manmeet:You are welcome.

We value our customers’ trust and above all, it is the foundation upon which Amazon was built.

Me:indeed

Hey do you know if Amazon will start accepting cryptocurrencies anytime soon?

Manmeet:Thank you for bringing this to our notice. Amazon has not started this feature yet. But thank you for the feedback. I will surely escalate this to the concerned team so that they can get this implemented asap.

Me:I appreciate that. I like the idea of being able to pay with digital currencies. If you are escalating, please note that my recommendation is to integrate the cryptocurrency Electroneum above all others. Anyhow, thanks and have a nice day.

Manmeet:Thank you and sure I will escalate this

Is there anything else I can assist you with today?.

Me:No and thank you for your help.

Manmeet:I wish you a very Happy New Year.

Thank you for contacting Amazon. Please click on the “End Chat” to close this window.

Me:Happy New Year to you as well.

Great work :+1: gotta work in the word of Electroneum any chance we get :zap:

4 Likes

I’m sorry, it may be a bit juvenile of me…but I couldn’t read past " You are now connected to Manmeet from Amazon.com"

6 Likes

Haha I laughed at that too… Also bot or not the word is getting out there.

4 Likes

@Cryptoman976 @Moonman

1 Like

This just become a classic lol good job :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right there with ya. I laughed out loud when his name popped up. :smile:

3 Likes

you made me lol

6 Likes

to funny guys!!!

1 Like

Too funny indeed…

Yup, it’s always good to take the opportunity to mention ETN where possible to these huge companies.

Good stuff.

1 Like

Entirely random, but about 20 minutes ago I finished watching T1, and then ran into this… WTF.

1 Like

@RSKNOR has a bit of a knack for great “memery”