This is a copy / paste of a thread I run on Reddit. This post is pinned to the top of the sub that I usually update once a week or so as news updates are released. It is a consolidate TL DR version of everything relevant that has happened to ETN in the last 2 months or so. Since I cannot pin messages here, I will just repost the latest version every 2-3 weeks or so with the date in the title.
If anything relevant is missing or if you see a mistake in this summary, let me know and I will correct it. Latest version to this list can always be found in the link below.
This thread contain a quick summary of what is currently going on at Electroneum. This thread is tailored to the people that visit the message board once a week or every so often, new investors interested in Electroneum, and is a quick way to get a one to two paragraph version of what the latest pulse is at Electroneum. If you want more details, there are links below where you can research further.
Update: September 6th 2018
- Electroneum Listed OEX.com exchange, large Asian exchange that is the 1st to offer direct pairings with Gold as well as your typical Crypto pairs.
- Liquid.com a disruptive Exchange launches which is a merger of QUOINE’s QUOINEX and QRYPTOS exchanges . Electroneum has an existing partnership with QUOINE’s / Liquid and is already listed on exchange. This is a big up and coming Exchange already hitting nearing top 10 in volume.
- Instant Payment System Beta to launch in a live working environment next week!
- “ETN Everywhere” website Announced, a global directory of vendors. Currently in development, but due out in Q4 2018.
- New Electroneum Forum Launched to slowly replace Official Telegram chat. https://community.electroneum.com/
- Interesting article on Crypto Regulations in the UK, very in line with what the ETN is working on. Article: Regulation in UK
- New blockchain update 2.1.1 to be released soon. Details of fixes. https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/pull/280
- There are many new large partnerships in the works, but before they can be announced and these deals can be engaged, ETN needs to fully implement KYC (Know Your Customer) / AML (Anti-Money Laundering) certifications. This has become a requirement before the large corporates’ can engage for obvious regulatory reasons… They are doing this via the Fintech Side of the business which already has a clear path for certification, since the block-chain side does not currently have a certification path yet defined in the space. Expected to be complete Q4 2018. More details in 6 part video below.
- Plans for the New Gig economy site revealed. It will be called Gig.guru (Not Live yet) , this is a Fiverr type website based on gig jobs exchange between 3rd world countries and western world with payments in ETN for their services. More details in 6 part video.
- Reddit Community makes a list of question for Richard Ells and they answered in a 1 on 1 interview at Electronuems office by AllAboutTech. Video links below. Very detailed in depth answers and information on the company in this 6 part series… Must Watch. Videos with Bookmarks of Answers to Q&A Complete list of Videos below.
- New Article on Coin Revolution about ETN. link below.
- Electroneum listed on CoinBene a top 10 Exchange. Great video on How-to Register and Walk Through of CoinBene listed below.
- Richard Ells featured on the cover of BOSS Magazine.
- 2 new articles written by Chris Gorman - Director of ETN - Great Reads on Enabling a global community to help the unbanked trade out of poverty . (see links below)
- New 7 part mini series about ETN and plan for unbanked released. Link below.
- In June, ETN has announced the new Instant Payment System and early July they went live with accepting beta testers of the new system. Invites have gone out this week giving the beta testers access.
- On July 5th, ETN forked back to an ASIC friendly blockchain due to some issues we were experiencing with hash power manipulation. The fork was very smooth and the block chain is now running excellent. If you’re interested in mining with ASICS, good reference link below.
- HitBTC and Next Exchange is also expected to list ETN Shortly, no date yet confirmed.
- Apple has approved the IOS version of the Electroneum app but without the miner. It is currently being beta tested to 10k users. Invites for the beta have been going out this week.
- There are some great articles and posts linked below written by Chris Gorman and M-Systems that are a great read if you missed them.
- We have started a monthly Q&A with Electroneum where the community can ask questions directly to the team. Once a month we will post the answers and start a new thread and repeat.
References and Further Research:
1 on 1 interview with Richard Ells - Community Questions:
- List of Questions with Answers Bookmarked to timestamps of Videos.
- Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBGMxTkOHsE
- Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTreyenjZF8
- Part 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jn5kWUCjzs
- Part 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv0rjbvS7Co&feature=youtu.be
- Part 5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLPeyUERHnM
- Part 6 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inW0dL9o79g
ETN in the News:
General Official Announcements:
7 part series by Richard about the unbanked
Apple IOS App Approved:
Richard Ells Featured on the cover of Boss Magazine:
CoinBene Top 10 Exchange Listing:
Coinbene How-to Register and Walk Through
Back to ASIC FORK:
How to mine with ASICS:
Instant Payment System Beta Program Launch
Great Articles to Read:
Chris Gorman – Director – New Articles - Enabling a global community to help the unbanked trade out of poverty :
Chris Gorman – Director – Electroneum Article on financial inclusion.
Great Community Articles: