Push notifications...extend mining feature

Just a thought on the up coming push notifications.

It would be amazing to have the feature of when a users 7 days mobile miners time is nearly up to have a push notification to say “the 7 days of mobile mining is nearly up. Do you wish to continue mining ?”

Just by clicking on the pop up will then re-start the mobile miner again for 7 days. Very simple idea that would get 99% of users to continue mining.

Just an idea anyhow.

I tend to agree with @BegaMutex - the idea for the mobile miner (and free coins) is engagement and being actively involved, which to my mind means being genuinely interested and wanting to take an active interest in Electroneum’s growth and adoption.

If a person needs a “prod” every 7 days, then surely they don’t really feel that tiny bit passionate enough to warrant taking coins from the pool that could go to other new community members in the future - members that might have the interest that those “needing reminding” don’t have.

For me, no to a push reminder to press a button once every 7 days (sorry @NumpteeNutz, and I make no judgement on your own passion for ETN).

4 Likes

Looks like the ETN app now has this suggestion added to the push notifications as evident by the latest tweet:

PlayStore also has an Electroneum App update (ver 4.2.0)

2 Likes