Pundi X or Electroneum? Who will succeed first?

I would like to know an honest opinion about a big competitor like PundiX from the ETN community. Thanks!

I would like to understand why you think PundiX is a competitor?

6 Likes

Because they’re pretty much doing the same thing lol :joy: without the cloud mobile miner. Also they announced that they will add KYC.

Idk maybe they’re not but from this article it seems we’re aiming for mass adoption. https://www.cryptovibes.com/crypto-news/visa-and-mastercard-to-increase-fees-for-merchants-good-new-for-crypto-pos-providers/

Also they seem to be getting more investors considering their massive 24hr volume and how their market cap growth since January.

Savage reply. :joy::joy::joy::joy: Now now. Theres space for us all. Lol

1 Like

Yeah I know I sounded dramatic on the tittle right? Lol :joy: Sorry about that guys I just wanted to hear your opinion…I know there’s plenty of room for all of us and competition is good too.

I just wanted to know who do you think will succeed first that’s all.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Well, since you asked that question on a Electroneum community forum.:roll_eyes: I’ll say Electroneum will succeed First!:wink:

5 Likes

How can you say they’re doing the same thing if they dont even have an App that you can download that acts as a custodian wallet? Its like the basic foundation that makes ETN ‘The Mobile Cryptocurrency’. Plus mobile miner, instant payment etc

5 Likes

These projects are on different paths But somewhat similar in some ways. I haven’t kept up to date much on pundix. They have a instant payment system using their xpos. So in that way they are also looking for vendor adoption. But pundix xpos works by that vendor purchasing the expensive xpos system and integrating into their store.
Electroneum has many quick and easy vendor plugins across widley used ecommerce sites with more coming. They also are striving for adoption across vendors and are achieving penetration into ecommerce sites.

Besides from that I don’t see many similarities but as I said I’m not up to date on pundix.

Electroneum has many other components to its ecosystem. Cloud mining, custodial wallet(soon to be cold storage) Mvna/mvne , mnvo , gig-economy coming soon.

Besides vendor adoption I don’t see many similarities and Electroneums instant payment system is easier to integrate for vendors. There by making Electroneums adoption more probable to happen than pundix imo. But vendors are just 1 part of a ecosystem.

What do you even mean by who will succeed first? What’s your definition of “succeeding first”?

5 Likes

Firstly PundiX has a lot going for it, esp in east asia.

That said, Electroneum has 3 million users (about 1.4 million active, ranked 4th from memory) and the key route to market > mobile networks [and large retail chains], cloud mining faucet, KYC/AML compliance, and critical leadership/team skills to go global fast.

8 Likes

I think they have a ewallet? I’m not sure if it’s out or not i don’t stay up to date but i wouldn’t trust it like i trust Electroneums system but that’s just my opinion.

3 Likes

I am still confused on how they are doing the same thing. If you mean they are both going for mass adoption, sure…but every crypto is going for that. But, no other project can actually do it like ETN through the biggest communication market in the world, the mobile market.

There is room for both, but ETN will be much more successful. PundiX requires its’ own hardware, which is not something most will entertain when ETN offers an API that can be installed on existing systems in 20 minutes. ETN is far more advanced in capability and adoption already. 2.8 million users, top 1% of google play downloads and a retention rate greater than instagram, faster adoption rate than facebook and twitter in the same time frames and that is just scratching the surface. It actually amazes me PundiX is still higher in market cap. But that will all change in the near future.

So I say again, I fail to understand how PundiX is a competitor. The ultimate goal of ETN is to bank the unbanked. PundiX, to my knowledge, has no such goal…if they do, then they don’t appear to have a legitimate road to market. So if we are simply doing a coin vs coin comparison on which one we believe will be more successful overall, then that is not even a question. ETN…mainly because ETN makes PundiX obsolete with their ease of implementation compared to PundiX’s HW requirements.

No comparison

7 Likes

Token vs coin comparison pundix is a erc20 token. I agree with you I just had to add.

4 Likes

Quote…

Our mobile-based payments solution is powered by ETN - the world’s fastest and first KYC/AML compliant cryptocurrency. ETN is a store of value that can be used to purchase everyday items, from bread and milk, to mobile phone top ups. When used in conjunction with the Electroneum mobile application, users can transfer ETN to anyone in an instant, either in person or remotely.

So etn has a long lists of firsts and this is only set to grow

5 Likes

Simple and cheap. Two things that I think people sometimes underestimate. ETN is simple to use and cheap to transact with. When the infrastructure is built. I can send 100 thousand dollars worth of ETN half way across the world in 2 seconds from my phone. How much is the fee? its .01 ETN.

If ETN is worth 1 dollar, then the fee is 1 cent. That is absolutely insane. Look at the big picture guys… play the long game.

Dont know a whole lot about pundi … do i need to?

1 Like

Totally up to you if you want to look into PundiX. It’s basically a project that has its’ own point of sale hardware that processes crypto payments. That’s the foundation of the project which is why ETN makes it obsolete. Granted, I’ve not looked into it in a while, so maybe they have started going a different direction…I don’t know.

My one worry with ETN is the two decimal system. Obviously, the more it is worth, they higher the fee that .01 ETN will be. If ETN is targeting the unbanked, who don’t have a whole lot of money, it could get to a point where they may never have more than .01 ETN…how would the fee be done then? ETN could always fork to more decimals…but that could get to be an issue down the road.

3 Likes

Yeah,more decimals can be added like BTC but thats probably way down the line.

Great answer lol :joy: I guess the same :wink:

Thanks for your reply! You’re right about ETN simplicity integration.

What I mean with success, I refer to which one will became more mainstream.

Like if you have to invest which one would make it to the top 10 first, if so.

I’m a ETN fan, but is always good to know your competitor to see where we are too.

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap: well explained.

Thank you :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Cool great analysis! Thanks.

I don’t know about PundiX that much either. I just saw a couple article talking about both coins so I just was curious to see what y’all think.