Property Rights Blockchain

I think the team should do more with the blockchain, for example with property rights.
You can already see it happening with NFT.
You can think of property rights for self-made songs ect
Of course with more options to update this topic from time to time

Okay the first file with a lot of unique features is stored in offline external 2 separate storage.
These do not come into contact with the internet.
By running many applications on this file, these unique characteristics have been obtained.
This is also recorded on the electroneum blockchain.
I am very pleased that this was possible.
More of these blockchain recordings will follow shortly.
The big advantage of this solution is that if a conflict arises about a file (eg copyright rights, etc.) information can be obtained from this to show that you are the owner of this file.
Previously, this was always difficult to prove.

(OJB1aIK0C07OnvPBfmXXUERSGLdRsSHny7QiJ8PBGEI=)

update:
Anchoring on a blockchain is a simple and cheap way to notarize documents and timestamp data. Authorization levels and ACLs offer limited protection against manipulation by those in charge or tasked to maintain the system.
You can provide indisputable proof of existence by securing a hash on the ETN Network public blockchain.

an example

Inspection reports

PDFs are vulnerable to counterfeiting
Paper-based reports and checklists are easy to counterfeit. The content of a PDF or a picture taken during inspection can be altered afterward.

Information can easily be modified
Data collected during an inspection is centrally stored. Should any problems arise, this data can be tampered, thus makes the data less reliable per definition.

That is why it is important to hash this and store it on the blockchain and protect it with a password. So that one can check later if there are questions about it.

There are many more applications that qualify for this.

You will undoubtedly come up with something yourself and say yes indeed.

How can I subscribe to “Electroman”?(smart contract)

• The origin of this hero.
  • Who made it. (Also a good promotion for the platform where it was made.)
  • A backup of this hero if something goes wrong on ipfs and nobody has him on the computer anymore.
  • Electroman’s updates.
  • And many more articles about this hero.

The author/creator of the article will appear on the back of the spinning coin as an image. (Secretly already tried it to see if it will fit. And it shows the creator and the hero himself very nicely.)
Everything is created and stored in a decentralized way.
The subscribers can save and share the IPFS cid (QM…) on their computer to promote even faster page rendering.
ect ect.
If they see an image of the creator on the coin, I can make a screen shot of it.
Then draw a line through the image.
The same goes for the Electroman.

It will be a stepping stone to the many other uses of this wonderful world.

1 Like