Problem in generating 3 random words in yoti

Please I need help, creating id in yoti app they asked to record myself saying 3 random generated words, I did that but it didn’t work… Who has passed this stage should help me…

Try using a wifi or strong web connection as the upload might be failing. Also make sure that you have given the app access to your microphone, other than that. Just uninstall, reinstall the app and try again.

Is there a 3 specific random words to use?

Teh words are random, not specific. I retried once and the words changed, so each time you try, you should get different random words.

I’m at this stage :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

I think our Scottish friends may also have some trouble with yoti! :wink: warning potty talk! https://youtu.be/SGxKhUuZ0Rc

I’m here everyday, I’ll guide you step by step generating a paper wallet with best possible security based on your situation, drop a private message to me, if I’m next to my keyboard, Ill respond instantly. Do not let this silly little thing halt you my friend.

Any type of computer with a current browser can generate you a wallet address, and I literally mean any computer! I bet your phone costs more than a computer that will generate paper offline wallet. I’m here buddy.