Price Predictions Good or Bad! your thoughts?

I’m new to crypto (like, brand new) and I know price predictions are borderline ridiculous. Same thing with chart analysis…trying to predict a coins next move…like, what? All I know is I feel that ETN has a serious future…I’ve never seen anything like it. I just re-watched the series that AllAboutTech did with Ells, and it really sank in. The clarity of the project is unmatched.

1 Like

Predicting short term moves in a liquid market with lots of big money players can be done, they use their technical analysis to define overbought or oversold levels (or “it’s gone up a bit or down a bit” to you and me) and other factors and they act accordingly, and because lots of other traders are doing the same thing using the same signals it becomes a self-fulfilling thing, up and down to where the players expect then back again. Obviously external things like major good news or major bad news can upset the plans. It’s not my thing, but it works and is used in lots of markets… but smaller markets such as ETN not so much, where one big buyer or dumper can more easily move a market.

1 Like

I ‘predict’ this will be much higher by this time next month.

We have too much in the pipeline and the potential behind it all is unreal

i am trying to buy as much as i can