Phase 2 community Update from Richard Ells 19/05/2020

Yeah all perfect… just a value is sink deep as was a few weeks ago… sad to see that :disappointed:

2 Likes

Please how can I register to earn

I’m just a user so you better ask the pool owner on telegram.

or here from the pool owner @Crypto_Kangaroo

2 Likes

Legal a iniciativa porem tem que aver a posibilidade a mineração, afinal foi pra isso que utilizamos o app.

1 Like

Pls, before i updated my app i had up to 500etn rewards, after the update nothing is left. Am i gona get it back???

2 Likes

Benim hesabimdaki etn ler nerede?

Gelecek hafta ödenecek. endişelenme

1 Like

seems you didn’t read this thread’s issue. mining was stopped except for the M1 phone

2 Likes

Ye kya ho rha hai kesha update late hoo

1 Like

Happy that you guys entered phase 2 maybe from a lot of people they can take advantage from anytask, but like me I believe there’s thousands that can’t. Tried to look for a way to top up with cash or other ways and can’t find any… Really hope they come up with more solutions that can abrange a more diversified public… At the moment I lost all interested on ETN even if you see the advantages you should also see the disadvantages and balance them and see how it works, come up with different approaches… I might be wrong, I admit I shouldn’t even be writing this without fully reading the report of phase 2, but I think lots of people will relate … Bye for now ETN I’ll keep you in my wallet for the future ofc

4 Likes

user 3668 can I help me

1 Like

please help me Kurdish people very good .
I hope free my account

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your constructive reply and also for the link :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you do this better?

2 Likes

nice project. i love this project.

4 Likes

Boa uma experiência otima

2 Likes

بالتوفيق والنجاح الدائم للجميع

2 Likes

Good luck and lasting success for all

Thankyou @user9118 same to you and your family and welcome to the Electroneum Community :handshake:

P.

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

2 Likes

New interview!

4 Likes

https://www.addragon.com/websites/cryptocompare
5 Likes