Phase 2 community Update from Richard Ells 19/05/2020

I know some!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::innocent:

1 Like

Thanks for this! If anyone knows of any sites like this, please let me know!

2 Likes

If etn is planning to spend a lot of $$ for marketing then I suggest using https://www.whatrunswhere.com/
It’s a 3-day money back. You can find a lot of useful data with this site/tool. @Jonathan

1 Like

GihgfbElectroneum this your new 2 phase is hard please let There Be cloud mining and also be any task so that

1 Like

Not sure who to contact. My last pending rewards before the cloud mining stopped never cleared the blockchain. About 88.33 Electroneum. Anyone know who I should contact to resolve this?

1 Like

Good deal. Thank you. Just didn’t know if I should bring it to anyone’s attention or what the process is for monitoring those transactions.

1 Like

Kac like bir ETN dir?

1 Like

Eletroneum is the best

2 Likes

Please account earning reactive

hi there guys is etn still minable ?

or buy an M1/M2 phone and still get the rewards. listen to RE at 1:44:35

1 Like

Que droga, cara… é uma pena ter acontecer isso.

want u mean is mine xmr then convert it to etn ? as we cant mine etn anymore ? how do we get payed by etn don’t see it ? at moment I am mining xmr like to transfer that to etn . please advise thankls Thomas

you can mine alts on a PC and exchange it to etn.

you can still mine etn (get rewards) on the M1/M2 phone.

of course a PC consumes considerable electricity when mining and the M1/M2 costs you money.

sorry pal the freeloaders’ time is over.

BTW the mining wasn’t completely free. you had to install the etn app, follow its updates and press a button once a week. that’s also work.

if you have some skills you could do digital work and sell it on anytask.com to earn some etn

1 Like

It is very interisting

2 Likes

I ready earn ETN. How do earn ETN phase 2

1 Like

https://anytask.com/

Create an account and create and sell digital tasks. :+1:

5 Likes

172,000 views of this topic is very impressive!!!

5 Likes

That’s a first time I hear about that