Phase 2 community Update from Richard Ells 19/05/2020

The highly successful ETN mobile reward system has come to an end in May 2020.

If you liked getting ETN – don’t worry! It’s easy to earn even more ETN and make use of it to top up your phone airtime and data.

Simply visit the AnyTask log in link in the Electroneum app and you’ll be logged straight in to AnyTask. You can earn ETN directly by completing some digital tasks.

What will happen to my pending balance?

Don’t panic – any pending balances that were eligible will be transferred to you – even if they have not reached the 100 ETN payment threshold. All eligible payments should be made to your ETN wallet by the end of May 2020.

Why has the mobile reward system ended?

Since our launch in 2017, we have been working tirelessly to successfully complete the first phase of our plans… large network adoption.

Electroneum Phase One

The ETN mobile reward system used during Phase One has attracted a massive 3.9 million registered users, a huge 2.5 million app downloads, millions of blockchain transactions and as of May 2020, we have reached an astonishing 100,000 airtime top-ups via the Electroneum app in over 100 countries.

Thanks to our ETN Reward and referral model, we have reached numbers that we believe that no other cryptocurrency has achieved in such a short time. These figures have been verified by an independent third-party analyst and confirmed in an Electroneum token report which will be released shortly.

Electroneum has real, every day, people as users, and not just cryptocurrency enthusiasts. A huge number of ETN users are unbanked and ETN is adding real utility to real lives.

During Phase One you’ve seen Electroneum develop an instant payment system, become the first cryptocurrency to be directly promoted by a major Mobile Network Operator, develop a freelance platform, launch a smartphone, implement KYC/AML, develop a blockchain with NGO validators, win a prestigious London Crypto award and much, much, more.

We’ve been growing our network of users to be larger than virtually all cryptocurrency projects outside the top 5, whilst simultaneously developing AnyTask.com – a platform that empowers the unbanked to sell digital tasks to a global audience of buyers.

As of May 2020, AnyTask already has over 220,000+ registered users from 100+ countries able to buy or list tasks. There are also over 3,500 digital tasks listed for sale.

AnyTask allows anyone, anywhere, to earn some ETN. With AnyTask in place, we have ended the reliance of users on ETN rewards and lead us in to the next, even more exciting, phase of Electroneum. The creatively named “Phase Two”.

Phase Two promises to be even bigger and better.

We are launching some exciting and wide-reaching ways to use ETN as well as two new platforms to help drive the adoption of ETN.

These exciting new projects will help us achieve our goal to help end financial exclusion by providing users with the tools to succeed and creating real-world ecosystems, where ETN is making a difference.

We want to put our real-world ecosystem at the heart of what we do and with this in mind, users will no longer be able to collect ETN Rewards or Referral Rewards but can instead maximise selling opportunities on AnyTask.com. Anyone, from anywhere, can earn an extra income by selling digital skills. If you have not already, sign up to become a seller or buy a task today!

Phase Two also sees the launch of some new ETN associated platforms to help increase the adoption, integration, and usage of ETN in communities.

With our army of ETN supporters, we can now move into phase 2 with some very exciting announcements:

Utility top-ups (launching Summer 2020)

As ETN adoption continues to grow across the world, we’re always looking for new ways for our users to spend ETN. In 2019, we introduced the ability to top up mobile airtime and data directly from within the Electroneum app. That service is now available with hundreds of operators across more than 140 countries. Utility top-ups were naturally our next step.

Run out of electricity? You’ll soon no longer need to travel to your nearest shop and queue. You’ll be able to top up your prepaid electricity meter from within the Electroneum app today, using your ETN. At launch, we’re supporting major electricity suppliers in Nigeria, Mali, Gambia, and Senegal, including Nawec, Senelec, and EDM. Utility is an exciting next step for Electroneum and its users. ETN adoption, as a result, continues to grow rapidly. We plan to expand utilities top up to even more regions.

The ability to top up utilities makes earning ETN even more attractive. With zero seller fees and no costly remittance fees, AnyTask’s freelance marketplace will undoubtedly continue to grow and provide people with new opportunities to earn more, and undoubtedly live more. We look forward to supporting many new utility companies throughout the rest of the year.

ETN Everywhere is now live!

ETNEverywhere.com is a global community of businesses and merchants who accept ETN. The platform gives merchants an official business listing that can be searched for and viewed by customers, both locally and across the world! With ETN-accepting merchants across almost 200 countries, customers can search the online map to find business in their local area or that deliver products or services in their country, making it even easier to find ways to spend their ETN.

If you have a business make sure you are accepting ETN to attract new customers and grow your business, then add your business to the directory and join a global network of merchants. It is simple to do – just log in to ETN Everywhere and complete the easy form with your business information and we’ll do the rest! The platform is also packed with free resources that could help businesses grow :

• Personalised posters to attract ETN customers to your store
  • Generates professional looking social media posts to let your network know about your ETN offers
  • eCommerce plugins for your website, so customers across the world can spend their ETN with you.

What are you waiting for? Whether you are a business looking to grow and succeed or a customer with ETN to spend, ETN Everywhere is the next step making the most of ETN.

ETN Donate is now live!

ETNDonate.com empowers the crypto community to make vital donations to selected NGOs/Charities to make a difference around the world. By giving our handpicked charities the opportunity to accept donations of ETN, each charity is accessing a completely new way to fundraise. We are passionate about helping our NGO/Charities to increase their donations, especially in these uncertain times we are all facing.

Our validating nodes are run by NGOs allowing us to massively reduce our blockchain electricity requirements compared to most cryptocurrencies and make the network safer from threats.

As well as earning ETN from the block reward (in the same way bitcoin miners earn bitcoin) our NGOs can also be showcased on our donation site. This encourages them to come forward and tell the world they are part of the Electroneum project.

The platform is a designated area for the NGOs/Charities that we work with directly to showcase their fantastic initiatives and for other NGOs/Charities to come on board that wish to accept ETN in donations. To date, we have a number of NGO/Charities that are receiving ETN Block Rewards and some of these will also feature on ETN Donate.

Why not do something great and donate some ETN today?

Hear all about the next chapter for Electroneum, from CEO Richard Ells

2 Likes

Hopefully it will be useful for many people around the world, especially for Indonesia

7 Likes

ETN Lost??? :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

I’m very excited about the 2nd phase especially now that my country Uganda can top up with a number of telecoms.
Thank you ETN.

6 Likes

Awesome read! I am super aexcited about phase 2… I’ll miss our precious ETN rewards

6 Likes

:sob: I really want to earn some more, just started earning!

7 Likes

Hopefully it will be useful for many people around the world, especially for me.

3 Likes

I worked extremely hard to get almost 250 referrals for ETN for its long term potential. Overnight that egg for the future has been stamped on. I’m seriously disappointed.

10 Likes

Great we love it…

2 Likes

Electroneum is best coin we know

5 Likes

This new update, I think it’s good but it will cause many users to stop earning electroneum… based on their busy schedule. So thought you could have made it possible for users to buy… From their local currencies… That way it will take a good shape, but for now you are going to loose traffic on this coin because almost all users are busy people like… Thanks…

8 Likes

The task you are talking about, I think I sold one. But do you think everyone has the ability or patience to completing task… Because of electroneum?? Have you thought about those that will just use the ones they have earned and will stop using the coin… Because of its hard getting another coin… ???

8 Likes

Wow! I’m excitedly ready. Bring it on jib :fire:

4 Likes

Good initiative from ETN team.I hope ETN will rise and increase in value with all these roll out.

9 Likes

New halving in june!!!

11 Likes

Hello nice being here… Love the new phase 2

7 Likes

Same thing here. How do we get our ENT back?

5 Likes

Okay this is encouraging

4 Likes