Payments from your calendar, telephone energy bills and so on

Companies that have integrated their subscriptions / date-based payments into the electroneum app, for example utility bills, telephone bills, etc.

That companies can generate a QR code from the app and send it to their customers.
(I have made this qr code myself.)

Customers scan this QR code and save it in their calendar.

Klanten kunnen die dag met slechts één klik betalen via de kalender van hun eigen telefoon via de electroneum-app

A nice addition to the possibilities to generate more etn

I have it working here on my android phone. and tested.

If the team wants a sample qr code to see how it works, I can create and send 1.

That companies can generate a QR code from the app and send it to their customers.
I made a test qr code of 5 etn without obligation to show what the intention is.
By scanning this qr code, you can save it directly to your calendar.
Then at a certain point you will receive a notification from your calendar that it is almost time to pay.
This way you can manage your payments nicely in your calendar.
and you cannot forget a payment.
E-mail addresses are linked to your electroneum payment address, so that the company can see who is involved.

betaling van uit je agenda

Rabobank is the first major bank to introduce 06-payment in the Netherlands.
The linked email address and telephone number to the payment account.

A nice addition will be :
After a payment has been made.
The ability to send the receiving party a text message to the paying party.
Here you can give a flight number or a track and trace or login ect ect.
it is then a kind of rich messaging system.
Very handy.
A small fee may be charged.

Just tested works well.

What does the QR code for electroneum payment support?
Amount I know.
Other additions such as payment ID,
Like &message, &label ect,ect

Turn your pub into a social hub.

10 Great Ideas for Pub Events to Attract Clients.

1. Quiz nights

2. Special Occasions
A pub event for special occasions and holidays is another way to attract customers. Come up with ideas for pub events for occasions such as:

Valentine’s Day
mothers Day
St. Patrick’s Day
father’s day
Easter
Halloween
christmas
…and so forth.

1. Open mic night
    Open mic nights are an American import, but one of the better ones. It’s another pub event that can be cheap and easy to set up as long as you have a stage and PA system. If you’re in a city, open mic nights can attract a very diverse crowd and increase the appeal of your pub.

2. Who is going to fill this in? I know them.

Actually it is very simple. Have you had a nice evening and are you going to pay your bill?
Suppose your bill is 100 euros, then you will get 20 etn credited to your account by the café owner.
The air miles principle.

You can apply this principle everywhere. also on a…t…k. Maybe the hint had already come across.

https://community.electroneum.com/t/property-rights-blockchain/32959/8?u=license

okay every product has a unique qr code.
You scan this qr code, which is engraved on the product, and activate the product and enter the necessary information for warranty. This is then stored on the blockchain.
Now the starting date of the warranty has been set. Other data is also registered. Such as type of battery The number of Ah’s (Amperes per hour)
For example, a car battery. The license plate type of car, installation date ect ect
I think due process is for everyone. Like for companies and consumers.

Nice cooperation with companies.