Pay It Forward For M1 Phones

Great idea @J5Alive love it …

Love it…
I prefer the idea of donating via the app or retailer , that way one lucky person who was going to buy the phone or who cant afford one might get a pleasant surprise
:heart:

:chipmunk:

2 Likes

Thank you very much good sir! I appreciate the support a lot. I’d be so happy to see people get these phones in hand.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I do not want to be a party pooper, but dont you think it will be better to wait for some guidance by the team? Maybe they will give us an account to donate ETN or help us to sponsor a phone to an unbanked person? I just want to prevent scenario where we donate money, just to resend it it to another account? What do you think?

2 Likes

No, because we aren’t taking any money ourselves. The thread is just providing an idea for something the team itself and retailers could do, that’s all. The donations would be something Electroneum & retailers implement, not the community members.

Though if this is put into place we could all send in to help get phones to people.

1 Like

Interesting tweet that could have an impact on something like what we are talking about here…if the ETN team is interested in talking to them

5 Likes

Thanks, I retweeted it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing, just retweeted it! Good timing for them to post that, I hope it helps the thread concept get some momentum and another retailer for the M1.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you retweeted my tweet or the Emporium one or both but either way thank you, it’s good to bring attention to both.

2 Likes

They should set up a :rotating_light: to go off with a QR code for the community to donate to buy m1 phones to drop in SA from the community to show off the instant payments system

@ETNCEO @chris.gorman @Rach @ImogenD @Jade_O @MSystem @Deleted_Account is there anyway to set this up quick it could really show everyone at mwc the impact our community brings. I’m sure many would donate to this cause in fact I’ve already heard of others in the community wanting to do this. Can we make something like this happen?

2 Likes

Great idea J5, I’m in! :nerd_face:
:orange_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk::purple_heart::chipmunk:

3 Likes

@Cosmicrypto I’m with my girl Cosmic- count me in too! :heart: :chipmunk: :selfie::earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia: :rocket:

3 Likes

The Electroneum blue is quite fetching :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Cosmicrypto , I appreciate all your support! I love seeing everyone come together to support something like this. I just hope the team notices it and likes the idea!

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback and willingness too @Annastasia, much appreciated!

I agree @Storm I think the color is great, it looks really nice.

2 Likes

My pleasure @J5Alive thank you for always posting brilliance :nerd_face:
:purple_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk::sparkling_heart::chipmunk:

2 Likes

I appreciate the compliment @Cosmicrypto! Thank you for all your fantastic intelligent post too! You bring a lot to this amazing community. I find a lot of inspiration for ideas reading what everyone else shares here. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for the support too @PrestoCrypto, I really think this idea could easily go viral all around the world. I’m sure they’ve probably already got this idea in mind since vending machines are already in discussion but just in case I wanted to post this, see what the community thought.

I don’t think there’s anyone who wouldn’t support this though, yet another amazing tool that could help with mass adoption.

I agree there is a lot of potential here. It would be great imo if the team orchestrated a donation program for the community to donate phones.

Also iot brings a lot of opportunities it has really got me thinking!

Great topics @J5Alive :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much, I suspect they got both of my thread topics already in their pipeline but it’s still good bring to light. The team in conjunction with retailers would be a powerhouse combination. In time it could be 10s of thousands of people donating getting loads of phones into peoples hands, it could be really powerful.

If you haven’t had a chance @PrestoCrypto, take a look at my new thread. I think it has massive potential as well.

I agree I’m guessing it’s already in their thoughts but there is potential for a big impact there.

I did take a look at that thread I will add when I have a little time.

I do remember Richard talking in a aat interview of them in the works with atm company about creating a Electroneum atm. I will try to find it and link in that thread :+1:

1 Like