It is already gaining traction. There have been a number of bigger youtube content creators move over just this past week.
As far as service, it works. I see it as kind of a working alpha/beta product where it is not always a smooth viewing experience…but the whole concept and ecosystem works 100% and it will only get better. It is a lot like youtube was when it first started, for those of you that remember.
Needless to say, It’s a lot further along than most crypto projects in existence (including some with the highest market caps as I write this)…not many can say have a working product.
The partnership is simple:
- ETN brings the numbers and bittube provides a service and platform people enjoy (perfect marriage)
- both currencies could be used to tip
- There can be direct interchangeability between ETN/TUBE directly on both platforms without the need of a third party/exchange
- TUBE has a MasterCard backed debit card, something many would like ETN to have
- ETN can put TUBE on their instant payment platform
That’s just to name a few benefits off the top of my head.