Other life on Earth

Cool, Ill have a look thanks!

I found this channel talking about astral travel maybe it can help you

Thanks,
He only talks, i think he can not do it himself, i know everything theoritically, but i need real practical knowledge, only real excercises not talking/copying parrots
,most people only talk they can not do it but they give technique, they have never had an experience of astral travel but they publish and sell books to teach people!!!
I am doing some concentration exercise now, the key is a veeeeery strong concentration.

I am not sure if he can do it but he is an ET channeller and he knows what he is talking about. I have seen him do live sessions answering questions and giving information. He is the real deal. As he said, its not something that everyone wants to do anyway. It serves some people and can be used for fun as well Its up to the person. He gave a ton of other information about those astral realms that was more interesting rather than the techniques to achieve it. It sounds like you know what to do, and as you say its a matter of focus and intent to achieve it and he also said that as well. Knowing something more about the actual astral realms that are out there can give something to focus on in terms of what you interact with when you do astral travel.

No,theory is for idiot scientists.
The only thing we need is to go deep inside and reach our higher self,
Believe me or not those ETs do not worth a penny, they are another form of evilistic creature like today’s world leaders, but they have a veil/mask.

We should work on ourself, we are much more advanced than all those ETs,
We have all knowledge of past and future inside, we can activate every spiritual power that ETs have, by activating chackras and doing special samyamas
Only and only we need to practice daily , the whole creation is within us

Yes I agree with what you are saying about the power of humanity and looking inside but not all ET’s are negative, there are many powerful enlightened beings helping humanity right now. Be careful not to judge what you can’t know. Keep an open mind. The negative beings who have exerted their influence over this reality are being forced out by an alliance of enlightened beings, there is a lot happening behind the scenes that most people don’t know about.

When s1 wants to be a king he must wait till people realize that the presenrt king is devil, then he fools people by pretending to be the
good savior , finally he takes the Place of previous ruler.
It takes naive people another 30-50 …, years to realize the new king was also devil.
And this cycle continues forever.
ETs are no exception, they help u for their benEfit

(Kurd.Girl)