Old Account lost

Setting up my original account last year, an email address is needed in its creation.
Since then, I have moved to a different ISP and can no longer use the same email address that I used for Electroneum. I had to set up a NEW acct, and make up a mobile no. in its verification process because it recognises my mobile no. was already in use (from first acct).
It sucks that I can no longer access my original acct as it’s tied to an email that I cannot use anymore (it’s trying to send verification info to that email which I cannot now get to).
There has to be a better way guys. I have now lost all my ETN on the old acct, and the new acct has a made up mobile no. just so I can create the new acct.
A very poor experience :pensive:

Hi 2547,

If you create a new account at support.electroneum.com (it is a new account just in case anything happens to your ETN account as in your case) and raise a ticket there, they will hopefully be able to help recover your account. It could take a day or 2 for them to come back to you depending on volume of tickets.

2 Likes

Thanks. In trying to use that link, I have cookie issues using Safari, so that needs fixing.

When I switched to a Google browser, the email address / password combination is incorrect using that link. However, when I use the very same credentials on the app, I am able to log in?

It appears to be broken in a number of places I’m afraid.

You can’t use the same credentials on the support.electroneum.com site without first creating a new account. They are 2 completely separate systems so if something happens to your account, you can create a new one to contact the support team.

1 Like

It’s still buggered. I try to create a new account (my third), and get an email link sent to me to verify and choose a password. Enter a password, as per the rules, and on that page nothing happens - i don’t get past this page once I hit ‘Set password’.

I try signing in again from the browser, but still doesn’t like my credentials. I give up.

Are you using an adblocker or an old browser?

you shouldn’t create a new etn account. you create an account for the support site.

Nope. On my iPhone. Tried safari and it complains about cookies - then opened my google app on same device and used the link in there to create acct. Was sent an email to choose password - I try, but cannot get past that page.

Whatever the process is, it still fails. I follow the steps as advised - and don’t get past the email when asked to create a password for whatever type of account it is supposed to be.

I had an issue putting a password in on my iPhone using chrome. It worked fine using chrome on my MacBook.

Ok I’ll try later from my desktop. Seems there are issues from mobile phones…

Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website