Official user vs. Miner statement

May we have an official statement about the large difference between mobile miners and users listed on the website? I am inclined to believe many have stopped using the miner because it wouldnt stay online. Is that the only answer. Thanks!
@Rach @BegaMutex @ETNCEO @ImogenD @MSystem @Deleted_Account @chris.gorman

My guess is a lot of people simply invested and the mobile miner isn’t a big issue to them cause they are treating it as any other Crypto investment. Just waiting on the price to go up. I have more than 40 referrals that are my friends that don’t care to use the app as a miner. I also believe that a large portion of those numbers are android but now that cloud mining is across the board those numbers as active miners should go up in the next few weeks.

3 Likes

Not everyone watch daily social media - Twitter and Facebook (and we have there only about 10% of total users). Team need to send mail ASAP with this information - that cloud miner is LIVE at ANDROID.
We have mail to 2,84 milions of people this is our power.
Send on 2-3 weeks basis some short update (not only long mail every 2 months) - about top tweets, new articles and progres or voting that can help ETN - like now bold awards…