Nows the best time to buy! Or is it?

But they have a huge market on their hands.

They do, and the way they achieved it was to announce a 2/3rd supply lockup while giving time for whales to hop on and spread the news and explain why everyone should jump on based on what a supply cut should do to the price. In XRP’s case with the 2/3rd supply lockup, it pumped so much money into their coin after it was already going to be a guaranteed 3x gain after it happened, and became much more than that as it was well timed during the bull run + all of the people that received the news who got on. They then stole a spotlight from many other big cryptos with their manipulated upwards movement which also fueled the pump more with tons of FOMO in the coin.

Now, people think that since it has such a big cap, it’s too big to fail. Apparently this amount of hype and money in the coin just HAS to be successful, or even make it too big to fail in others’ eyes. In my opinion, based on their actions during the length of time I’ve been keeping an eye on them showing me that they’ve got to be just the biggest scam of the space by misleading people away from crypto and into a controlled digital FIAT backed by banks. They’re led through many regulatory loopholes and shouldn’t be classifying XRP as a cryptocurrency at all because it holds hardly any attributes of one.

They supply took no work from anyone else to create either. They owned 100% of the supply and sold a bunch of it themselves rather than coming up with any clever method of distribution allowing anyone to get involved in any way other than buying it from them. They couldn’t just let anyone help participate in the creation of the coin so that it truly becomes better distributed, rather than owned by mega-whales who can badly affect the market at any point they’d like and use mass amounts of it to manipulate prices to their benefit?

Ripple is also able to just hand out stakes to whoever they want that they think are important say for example to continue receiving good coverage, even from sources bashing Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in general. Yet, somehow they always speak so highly of XRP, the most centralized, manipulated, ““cryptocurrency”” with a very money hungry team that uses celebrities with hardly any knowledge relaying misinformation to their investors, rather than developers that can explain the why, what, or hows of anything. Ripple doesn’t answer to the people that are spreading these facts about them, because they can’t deny them and wouldn’t be able to win a debate about it. Even the co-founder of Ripple left because it was too centralized, and that co-founder is now the founder of Stellar XLM.

Ripple’s team are not who they seem, unless you’ve done the research and seen they actions they’ve taken to pump the value of their coin. That’s all many young investors want in this space, is for the value to pump, so badly that they ask in Telegram chat, which I’m sure you’ve seen from time to time if you’re in the chats, for the team to do something that pumps the coin. Higher ups will support Ripple because they are the solution to helping the feds retain mass control of value as Ripple still keeps inflation on their coin. Even though they do burn bits of coins from each transaction, they did claim that they’d still be using inflation as a tool to keep the coin stable.

Even Ripple keeps wanting to separate themselves from XRP because of the many illegitimate actions they’ve taken. They haven’t conducted anything the right way for it to be a feasible currency to use. You don’t just make up ALL of the supply yourself as one entity, and mass sell if for profits and create whales out of the only people that know about it that are stupid enough to support it long-term.

3 Likes

Nuuuuuuuuu myy Riplulll :joy:

We all know how nasty the first 3 letters of Crypto are :joy:

And first 3 letters of Ripple do not sound good at all :joy:

3 Likes

it is still a good buy until the rocket is on the floor

I agree @cuddlesquid ripple would be one of the last coins that I would buy haha

1 Like