No Wallet Access - ID Block

Hi All,

I had a bit of ETN which I stuck in the online wallet as I found the paper wallet a bit too intangible…Now I cannot access my account owing to the Tax Code requirements,(and I am in the throes of relocating, hence have no new tax code yet for my new country.)

But not only can I not access my wallet - I can see nothing at all. No balance. Zilch. So either my ETN has been filched, or it’s in there but I am not allowed to see it for some reason. Anyone know which is the likelier scenario?

Thanks Bega,
I’ll try…!!

Yes, it is that. KYC. But as I stated originally - I cannot see my balance, and therefore I have no idea where my ETN are. I chose this wallet because I believed in ETN, and thought it was reasonably secure. Now I have no idea if my account has been flushed out. And THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!! 2 REQUESTS OVER A MONTH - NO REPLIES.
I am getting the worst of all worlds here.
I have no private money
I am using a bank who refuse to communicate and who cannot advise me where my money is.

Disgrace

If ETN want to know me why don’t they answer my support requests??? KYC? Don’t make me laugh.

Ok Thanks Bega. There was a glitch and my support ticket appeared not to send. But it had. Anyhow…I will try and hang loose!!! I really like ETN, I think it is a great project — very impressed in almost all aspects