New Website Live!

Thankyou @ETNCEO
@ImogenD for the announcement.
The New Website is a cracker.
Thankyou to the entire team, again so many of you work tirelessly behind the scenes to make this mighty project and our investment awesome!
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

Excellent work!
It looks alot better.
Smart to do a thread, team. Alot free labor eyes here! :blush:

Thanks Richard & ETN team

Nice website refresh with focus on the main unbanked peoples (africa, asia and middle east) and functionality for the ecosystem.

Look forward to the update.

I stayed up and went page by page looking. Lol. RIP to my sleep schedule.

:smile:
No sleep till march…

Nice Redesign - but who is responsible for the translations (at least the german translation is horrible and not to understand)…

My friend…Notice the edits above. We are all responsible. This is all our baby. Haha

Registered Users

Looks like they fixed that!!

EDIT:

We incremented too!

Registered Users

Very nice guys! Love the new look.

Regarding the worse translations I recommend https://crowdin.com/page/tour#tab_translators <- Please see demo and references. Very easy and comfortable tool for translations (including proofreading) and I am sure the global community can translate much better and will even help for free…

hello etn,

i noticed road-map translations are unfinished…

all switches to english after q2 18. not sure if intended.

Awesome suggestion. I wish if we can have for example 40 total languages :slight_smile: it will be fantastic and if more people translate in same time it can be very fast… I don’t know how much cost it but we need it for faster mass adoption :slight_smile:

On the home page. Imo this should stay patent pending until patent is secured. Unless it is?..

https://electroneum.com

Payments arrive in an instant