New Crypto Electroneum is number one

ETN is #1
My #2
Guys This is a great new crypto we are still in the first section of the block reward install and use my coode it is like bitcoin early days Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/Tanwax and use my username (Tanwax) as your invitation code.

Something bothering me, is ETN not suppose to be the only mobile miner?
Look at there statement:

The First Digital Currency You Can Mine On Your Phone

Yeah, a few of us are all over this. Its free so why not, they have just halved so mining is slower now, but never mind.

2 Likes

*Edit hey tanwax take the i out. :slight_smile:

Seems like an etn clone, in its early stages. Hmmm

1 Like

Yes I have terable spelling this is due to injury’s from flopping around from ETN FOMO.

2 Likes

This may be Facebooks new cryoto.???

But the payout is huge if you have given out the referral code. I am mining about 6 an hour.

You are right. It depends on whether you have anyone to share the code with though right? People I know just don’t care about crypto. One day they will realise the error of their dismissals.

1 Like

I’d like to add you to my miner group. I’m 3babs over there…

And could you please edit the title of this topic to remove the i from electronieum ?? Thanks

1 Like

Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/Tanwax and use my username (Tanwax) as your invitation code.

I already have pi installed. Can’t figure out how to add you to my miner list…

The only way you can add users is if they use your referral code. Click the green bolt icon in the Pi App> Click Edit Security circle > Add an Existing PI user > "This is where your team will be listed… hope this helps .

Yea maybe they need to fix that, because I don’t want t give access to my contact list.

I have 13 in my mining group. I don’t give access to my address book I only share my referral code.

post anonymized by moderator