NAUTICUS Exchange going Live with 7 fiat pairs including South African RAND https://goo.gl/forms/F3h9uRJof80Kp2Lp1

Good day guys! A highly regulated exchange, Nauticus just started deposits and are soon going Live with fiat pairs including USD, JPY, AUD, EUR, ZAR, HOND…

They are a member of the Australian version of the SEC, I believe this exchange will be good for etn considering the wide range of fiat pairs especially ZAR pair. They had a successful ico and have a good ecosystem in place, also has a cold wallet security system similar to Liquid exchange. Please consider this exchange, Our mission is mass adoption, what better way than to have access to a wide range of fiat pairs

The head of the project or the ico manager can email listing@nauticus.exchange or fill form through link on title

@ETNCEO @chris.gorman

Sounds like a important place to get listed

7 Likes

I think if you edit your post and add @ETNCEO in the body, Richards Els would receive a notification about the post. Heck add all the ETN team forum members to it, someone will see it.

5 Likes

I agree with @B.F.A , this sounds like a great place to get listed for Electroneum especially since they’ve taken the regulated route. Let’s get this thread some attention from @ETNCEO @chris.gorman

5 Likes

Yeah good idea! Just did… I was part of nauticus ICO and they are truly revolutionary

5 Likes

Cool, doesn’t mean they will respond, but improves the chance they see it and look into it.

3 Likes

That’s true, but I honestly think even when they don’t necessarily respond I got a feeling they do read most threads and still look into whatever ideas and recommendations we make and even highly consider them if the team thinks they’re truly viable for Electroneum.

4 Likes

great match for ETN! @ETNCEO @chris.gorman

4 Likes

Very interesting thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Nice , can’t wait … Looks like a good exchange

1 Like