My silver Electroneum coin

%24300_pizza

What I was hoping for was for Richard to give these to the CEO’s of the monster deals companies and do a photo op shaking their hand and handing them the coin. That’s my recommendation, it would make a nice publicity photo.

I’ve got #34 what number do you have?

Before you all start telling me how it is overpriced, I know it is (I have many silver coins from the Royal Canadian mint and Native American Mint) but there is charity involved https://www.charitywater.org/ and it was a startup.
I was going to get it no matter what it cost me so lets not make this thread into bashing the real coin company because you are free to spend your money elsewhere. I’m not going to go on some sports forum and talk trash at someone paying thousands of dollars for a sports jersey that was worn by some pro athlete so lets keep this thread positive.

Quote from the https://therealcoincompany.com/
We’re Proud To Support charity: water

We are giving 10% of every coin purchase to charity: water to support their mission of improving health, boosting local economies, empowering women, and giving kids more time in school.

Thats a nice Idea @Aironeous maybe it would be something for @ETNCEO to think about :grinning: I would like to get the collectors coin but i keep spending all my money on getting Electroneum everytime :roll_eyes: where can we see how many coins there are left since they will only ever give out 5000?

1 Like

I had an idea at one time to have a coin or two made with the address to a paper wallets etched into the coins or something like that… Your coin looks beautiful.

1 Like

I have a CNC degree so I plan at some point to get a laser cutter or CNC in my retirement. I might laser cut a QR code wallet address into a coin in the future. Maybe pass it down to the next generation.

3 Likes

I’ve just placed an order for a coin, I will repost coin # upon receiving.

1 Like

#Jealous :)20sssssssss

1 Like

I’d love to buy one but 299$ ??

Not a chance.

1 Like

I finally received my silver ETN coin today.

2 Likes

How did you get number 33? I was the first customer after Richard AFAIK and I have number 34.

1 Like

They messed up the delivery of my original coin so they ended up sending a coin from their own inventory.

1 Like

That’s a really lovely thing to have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great long-term investment :wink:

1 Like

Now we both have a story to go along with our coin which makes it more valuable. When I bought mine she called me to ask how I found the website because it wasn’t supposed to be up for sale yet.

1 Like