My Milo Wallet Testing

Hey guys I have been monitoring progress on the Milo Global wallet. I noticed an app update a couple of days ago and I was just able to add my debit card to the app to purchase in app which means this app is looking like a gateway to buy ETN and the Milo app is going to potentially huge asset to ETN. It looks like they will provide in app ETN purchases via debit card!!!

I have submitted the details of the card and await approval now. Once i hear its approved I will test the in app features for purchasing ETN. It does look like a ton of features are coming to this and are slowly being implemented. They have something built in to buy air time as well but I am not sure how that all fits together yet. I am guessing the silence from the company means they are not ready to announce things officially yet…

I sent another transaction to the wallet that is completed on the blockchain but not yet into the Milo wallet. I think I remember last time it took a day or so to show up. Not sure why the process wouldn’t be automatic but will keep everyone posted on how long it takes to show up.

10 Likes

https://www.miloglobal.com/ So this is interesting. On the website (which has been updated since last I looked) there is no mention of Electroneum. Before the update ETN was mentioned. In the app itself when you install it there is a prepaid card that is coming soon and the blurb on the page says Milo Wallet by ETN. I suspect they are slowly putting this all together but I am not sure why the app is already out with ETN name on it but nothing on the website and several features not ready. Surely the wallet is legit since it has to be vetted by Android and IOS. I think there will be some interesting developments coming soon with this.

2 Likes

Until Richard Ells says the Milo Wallet is an official partner, I will remain skeptical. I could be way off but there is something about that website that raises red flags for me. I also was very unimpressed with the app’s creator when he was interviewed in the last year. Just be careful with sharing any information with third parties until they are verified as legit.

8 Likes

You would think the Electroneum legal team would be all over something that was an app claiming to be powered by ETN if it wasn’t legit? Who knows - it’s just interesting to see that something like this is in development. I Have been playing around with it to let others know what it is so they don’t have to.

5 Likes

yeah that’s true . I guess we all use money for various things good and bad too lol. As long as the public isn’t misled and the product is legit it’s all good I guess. I think the fact the app is on line there has to be some checking. If it was a s cam they would be shut down pretty quick. It’s one to keep an eye on anyway. Its clearly a work in progress.

2 Likes

Hey just an update on that Milo Wallet that uses ETN. I sent some coins over to the wallet to the ETN address in the wallet. Transaction completed on the blockchain and within the app the deposit is still pending after a week. I had a small amount i put in several months ago and tried to withdraw them and same thing transaction pending after a week. Opened up a support ticket - no response. I see many comments in the app review that say the same thing. It seems that no one is actually administering this app. I reported it to google as a fraud. I see a few enthusiastic ETN people posted reviews on the app but clearly did so having not tested it. Stay away from this one. I suspect I lost my coins but its a small amount so no big deal. I got interested again because an update to the wallet was posted but it looks like a honey trap to me with no on actually doing anything once they get people signed up and putting money into it.

5 Likes

Thank you for the update. This was my concern from the onset.

3 Likes

Dino from Digitspin seems to be in regular contact with the Milo guy, but I haven’t paid much attention to any updates about the project.

1 Like

The app dev just responded to my comment on google play and asked me to submit another ticket. Not sure why the one I already opened or the email I sent from their website didn’t count but I have logged another call and wait to see what happens next. Seems like a one man show LoL.

1 Like

Hope you get it sorted asap

1 Like

got a response from someone in support telling me that due to a technical error the deposit of ETN to my milo wallet can’t take place and I should wait until they finish integrating the wallet into some new exchange… no time frame on when that might happen…so the transaction just shows pending forever I guess…I requested the coins be sent back but am not holding my breath. Sounds more and more like this is something to just forget about. At least we know now to avoid it anyway in case anyone asks in the future. Basically they have an app that doesn’t work but if someone takes a chance they will likely lose their coins…

3 Likes

Thanks @Mulder this is good information for the community !!

:handshake::facepunch::+1::+1::+1::clap:

2 Likes

Now my incoming ETN deposit is no longer pending, its been cancelled and I have had no response to my request to have the coins sent back haha. I noticed that in the app store the dev suddenly responded to a bunch of people’s comments who were complaining. I wonder if that happened as a result of me reporting them to google. Either way if I don’t see my coins returned soon I will continue to hassle google about the app. Let’s see what happens next couple of days.

7 Likes

Got another support email last night saying they are going to send the coins back but the network is down. Lets see if they do it. I already uninstalled the app - they have my address if they send the coins back great, if not such is life. Either way its pretty clear its a company to avoid for now.

3 Likes

Just checking on my Milo support ticket - no responses and no returned coins. I see on the app review some guy claims to have sent 200k etn to the wallet 4 months ago and his coins are gone and his requests unanswered…damn…Glad I didn’t send many…

now i finally get an update from Milo Wallet on my support ticket. I have a feeling they are locked out of their wallet haha. It makes sense that they got frozen for money laundering actually if lots of people send coins to their wallet. I also notice that the wallet address I used to send my test coins hasn’t been migrated so they didn’t log onto it, possibly they can’t because its locked…?

Reply byManan Sharma»about 10 hours ago

Hi,

We are still fixing trying to fix it with ETN and I have your name on the highest priority. Please allow us some more time to resolve it.

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank You

Team Milo Global

4 Likes

This continues to drag on. They made me sign up for their new exchange which I did, then they told me I had to complete kyc which I have done. There is no requirement for kyc for small amounts of withdrawals so I shouldn’t need to do that. I really don’t trust them with my personal information . As soon as they return my coins I will delete my account and never deal with this company ever again. That’s if they return the coins - despite many promises and excuses I am still waiting months later.

4 Likes

oh my god so today they tell me I have to send them a utility bill. The kyc was completed as requested and i sent my lease as proof of address. Its clear they will never send those coins back. I am closing the open ticket and deleting my exchange account. Make sure you never use this company people.

Footnote there is no place on the exchange website to delete your account. hahahahahahha

Recieved coins back today - successful withdrawal to my etn wallet

the saga is finally over . Thanks Plank for helping out . Lets hope they fix their issues now and moving forward they can help etn with some trade volume.

7 Likes

Glad you have received your coins mulder :grin::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes