MY ETN HOLIDAY SEASON EVENT to Start in December

That was an interesting read!

@Thunder count me In :smiley:
etnjxSaFewH9Ffz4GPyuo6KMmSYtsuAFBCv6gfVCE5gbgzrjMGkrLcrEC5vfTPz3CKM2mXXKcFfhBcmtmTB6eorZ8SW1iv1QTF

2 Likes

@Jernej I have added you to the list

1 Like

4 more sleeps I am stoked!!!

3 Likes

3 more sleeps then it begins

4 Likes

Happy December :smile:

2 Likes

WE are now down to two days left! Then the fun stuff begins! Registration for this event ends tomorrow at midnight Pacific standard time. Register while you still can because it is fun and you will be less bored!

1 Like

2 MORE SLEEPS everyone!

2 Likes

IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTSSSSS CHRIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAS! Well not quite but the house is fully decorated inside and out and even better. We can begin!

Yayyyyy! Etn christmas!!!

1 More friggin sleep then it begins. TODAY is the last day for people to register. Everyone that is registered will get free ETN. So do it and get registered, here is the list of who is registered so far!

Current IN event people are the following:

Redwan
wTz1
Nicholas Bates NZ
Tanwax
B.F.A.
Jhmccoy9
Mass_adoption
b39e1eea7da026a2
8eebb7ef37736305lfc
LordSF95
Aironeous
Chris-FreeETNCentral
Crypto_Star
Jernej
Storm
Emmanuel
Presto Crypto
thanksmia

Don’t Delay sign up today!

3 Likes

Thank you I hope @Emmanuel Signs up.

1 Like

@Thunder

sign me up thunder
grafik

etnkHUJgkmXFUzRCYJJNu5EcSFxYb6FLsAZZL7H1CAPb5QpTmx4uTsf7d9UsaJJXJu825jhosjWUpZt4kkTMGeE8Aejr2z79nA

1 Like

@Thunder

Sign me up :slight_smile:

etnkBT3VPmMEh9KBhxodNrhUPUeC8fzzZ7b3vLbc8Vem5FM9pUnuULMHWqWYHoxF5eaDxTgqqZabQJ5YLETVKruS9prbgBuBej

It BEGINS!!! Read the title post again for the update. GOOD LUCK everyone have fun with it I will check in again at midnight!!!

1 Like

Tanwax I need your ETN address !!!

I need your etn address please

etnkBSvyC4vSosptJzYpTVfNpEQcZdYqu8vfNSLoVBBG5Gus3rfRN9XDNgaTgiXH539woVt7nawP1jDqVeFPjwif4gU7NySKbd

There we go fella!

1 Like

A few people have already been gifted from their secret Santa that I am aware of. This is most excellent!

1 Like

how could I participate guys I have been busy at university didn’t recognize the post? I really want to .could you please Sign me up thank you so much @Thunder