MY ETN HOLIDAY SEASON EVENT to Start in December

Thankyou. It grows so fast lol

1 Like

Today I am making toasted coconut pie. It is the easiest best pie to make. Does any one want recipe? Also I will post picture. It is cooking now.

1 Like

Put it on the recipe page fella!

1 Like

Ok Mack done and pictures for viewing. Thank you I did not know we had one.

Love this picture! Everyone holding, or is it hodling, hands.

1 Like

I’ve seen more love shine from these toy runs! Nice pictures!

1 Like

New challenge is up and I expect to see some awesome answers to this challenge!! LOL and go… I will kick in another 500 ETN for best all around story

1 Like

Okay … this will be interesting

1 Like

That’s the whole idea, to get people actually contributing. Trivia questions are great but, I look forward to seeing what our pool of creative people will come up with!!!

That last one you had going was great.
Well the idea.I liked it a lot.
Probably the timing…
Might be better in its own topic it could crank!

I like how the pets are guarding the family happiness … awesome!!!

3 Likes

D.Any childhood friend you remember having fun with!
A. Salty next door neighbour Donna or Stephen (salty as in bad mood)
B. Santa Claus’s Cousin Bob

hoping Cousin Bob can bring more to the table being Santa’s cousin.
together A,B,D can maybe create a celebration that combines giving the poor.
we have too many Rich festivals. (where we spend to much on how things look)
maybe Bob can take santas ride and help me ,my friend reach and my neighbour to move around the world to get to some unreached areas to spread some love to the poor.

A Holiday which is more about sharing and being united keeping everything aside

Also its my neighbour so there could be some bonding there too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

C. George (he looks after the reindeer when Santa is busy doing other stuff)
I. A Hung Over Garden Gnome
J. You ten years from now.

I need George, I cannot move like I used to and this salty civilization has really got me down. So George picks me up with the reindeer (shhhh, don’t tell Santa) and scoops away into the night. We stop by Mr. Garden Gnome, spruce his hangover with some spiked egg-nog, and head into the skies. Already things are looking up! George is always happy and caring for Rudolph makes his joy contagious. Now that Mr. Gnome has his head on straight, he adjusts his garden bag he brought that is full of coins. The bullish market was most of the reason for all the cheer disappearing. So as George guides his reindeer, Mr Gnome and I begin giving out Electroneum coins (worth 10 ETN/each) by flinging them through the air as the sleigh goes through the night. They fall like heavy snowflakes to everyone below. Now with a head-start on the new currency, civilization is safe and cheery once again!
:snowflake:

1 Like

B. Santa Claus’s Cousin Bob

C. George (he looks after the reindeer when Santa is busy doing other stuff)

H. A Nefarious elf

What next all the good cheer is gone we must fix this. I ran into some people that agree and we are going to attempt to create a new holiday cheer to make the people of the earth smile and have good cheer again. First off Bob Santa’s cousin has agreed to help me out as Santa has found Georges Still making Moonshine (American Whisky) and has been drunk now for several months and inebriated and is only focused on making and drinking moonshine now. Bob an I found a nefarious ELF that used to maintain the tool room in Santa’s toy work shop.
We decided that Bob would be the new Santa to carry on the tradition of handing out toys. George and the Elf decided to change trades by having the elf take care of the reindeer and George lead the toy work shop. You see the Elf was nefarious to rebel over having to stay inside all day and George actually is very mechanically inclined so he wanted to run the toy Workshop.
It was decided that the colors of Christmas would be changed to NEON colors to cheer things up.
It was also decided that the North Pole would now have a tattoo shop and free beer tap to keep every one in good cheers. We are going to setup a still for making moonshine at the north pole to try to lure Santa back home.

2 Likes

Thanks! Got it! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

1 Like

I chose the come to life gingerbread man, the nefarious elf, and me in ten years from now.
First, I tell me 10yrs from now my plan to build a new civilization completely themed after christmas. I believe we need a Christmas Town to bring some good cheer to this world of Grinches. Once 10yrs from now me hears this plan he will be on board 100% and will fund my entire Christmas Town with some of the millions he made from ETN. :wink:
We decide the gingerbread man would be a great addition to help us build some new buildings, houses, and a gathering area for all the people to celebrate together.
Then, we all agree, that even though the nefarious elf would put his own spin on the decorating, he is the best and fastest worker we know.
So we worked together and built Christmas town. Which has candy cane lane with pubs, reindeer feeding areas, Mrs. Clause’s cookie shop, and a Satanic temple. The houses are all made from gingerbread with icing trim and gumdrop windows. (The nefarious elf ate some of a couple houses though cause we wouldnt let him have an extra 15 minutes on his lunch break.) Then the gathering area with candy cane benches, hot cocoa vendors, sleigh rides, and a 15ft Christmas tree in the center.

2 Likes

New challenge up for tomorrow. Thanks for those that contributed from the last challenge and for those that did not, here is another challenge for you to get involved in! Cheers and have a good night all!