My country is not accepted?

Description

Hello,
Last time i was writing to support they just forward me to forum instead of answering to my request. On forum i found that i need to ask support for this and support forward me to forum?? Should i repeat those steps 24/7 visit forum - open ticket- visit forum- open ticket?? if they dont know answer they should just tell me that.

Problem that i have is

1. I Reached lvl 1 of validation for KYC

2. I downloaded YOTI app on my mobile

3. I uploaded photo and everything asked for me

4. On electroneum site its written that i should scan my code with YOTI app

5. When i scan my code with mobile app YOTI it redirects me to page saying ELECTRONEUM has requested details which you havent added to YOTI yet: ADDRESS

6. There is button below that ADD MISSING DETAIL

7. When i click on button it asks me to upload my ID DOCUMENT

8. I click upload my ID document

9. It redirects me to choose country

10. I choose Bosnia and Herzegovina

11. It says Sorry, we do not currently accepte documents from Bosnia and Herzegovina(if you have a document from another country than try using that instead)

12. I dont have documents from another country lol ()

13. I kindly ask you WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? Because i have only 1 month to finish this. And please do not forward me to forum cause i read all of that there and only solution there is to contact you

Thank You
Benjamin Bajić

If you need pictures of each step above ill upload them too

I have exact same problem like you. I found something in Electroneum KYC FAQ “https://wiki.electroneum.com/helpdesk/how-to-articles/kyc-faqs” that if a user had any problem with basic Yoti then must contact to support to get help but what did the ETN support for me was only redirect me to the community and closed my ticket!
Such a support really …

@bb36b727539a43a3e8e5

Hello Benjamin

With regard to yoti, just a quick question.
Did you fill your address manually on yoti? If you have, then the question of address should not pop up on Electroneum.
If you did not, please try with that.

Pls whatspp me on +971527530530

I shall try to help you out as i have helped few of them sort the yoti issue remotely.

Good day

Once you scan the QR code on the ETN site, you should then be given the option to upload documents directly to your ETN portal. Is that not happening?

yeah…that is the problem when use yoti when some country not in their list…

I think that we need create pressure to yoti to accept more countries and more possibilities like not only passport but too driving license and ID card and add manually the adress to every country… This will help a lot of people.

You should contact Yoti or send a support message to the ETN team that your country doesn’t get accepted and they can maybe help you out and still be accepted i know most of the people get redirected to here regarding to KYC but they can help you out further i do know that Yoti keeps updating more and more countries so it might soon be listed for you also :thinking: Can you maybe look into this @Rachel ?

Yoti is currently accepted in these countries:

We accept most passports (over 160 countries) from around the world:

Algeria, Albania, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, British Overseas Territories*, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, China**, Colombia, Comoros, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Korea, România, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States ***, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam.

*British Overseas Territories: Anguilla, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Jersey, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Montserrat, St. Helena, Turks & Caicos Islands, British Virgin Islands

** Includes Macau and Hong Kong

*** Includes Puerto Rico

If we don’t accept the passport from your country then get in touch. We might be able to start accepting your passport in the future.

I did it but nothing changed for me and i’ve been asked to upload my docs through Yoti not direct ETN website and Yoti does not support my country … Also ENT support does not answer my ticket and only forward me to the community …!!

Like in the book head 22. :smiley: magical circle :slight_smile:

Heey @dadashali does this topic help you a bit? you can also write your problems there:

I cannot create a basic account in Yoti, because it needs to upload an ID document to start but doesn’t accept my country ID document!
how I can meet this problem to pass L2 of KYC?
(I am from Iran)

Try the SEARCH FORUM button !
SearchForumButton

I just did, and found his thread claiming people from Iran could experience trouble getting above Level 1 KYC:

Please search the forum yourself, you might find answers…

are you from Iran?
do you mean, Iranian people cannot pass the KYC level2 and above?

Guam is not accepted by Yoti. Please add Guam to Yoti as I can complete level 1 only. Had to move my coins to an exchange. Thanks

You should setup the CLI wallet in your desktop or laptop computer.

Exchanges are risky for long term storage and people will likely blame Electroneum if the exchange got hacked.

Thanks, found out Guam falls under Micronesia and moving on to level 2 KYC. Returned all coins back to wallet from exchange.