MWC Barcelona 2019

Wow that is awesome that it already had mwc. I hope it is a good sign of something amazing coming

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know him

1 Like

In 2018, more than 2,400 exhibitors were present at MWC2018 including Electroneum. More than 107,000 visitors from 181 countries came to the fair.
We need some game changer and get attention from some big media not like last year only from Romania - but we see that due to this is our app in TOP20 financial app at App store in this awesome country and they have millions of population i think 30 milions, we can gain attention in Ukraine or Poland etc…
We need this make reality at every country :wink:

4 Likes

I’m Bullish on some Good news coming out of the MWC. Richard mentioned in his Video that they may announce one of them a week before conference. I’m expecting something by Monday the 18th.

5 Likes

I agree we should hear some news within the week, I still have no idea what it may be. What is your opinion on what it may be? :thinking:

Welcome to the Forum @New :wave::zap:

3 Likes

I’m thinking a Mobile Partnership for one of the announcements is obvious. I think ETN would want to announce that partnership at the MWC. By waiting to do this there, would create a buzz at the conference. What better way to get the word out while being at the conference, than to make a partnership announcement in front of other mobile carriers. Logically it makes good strategic sense.

Whose the partnership?. No clue. I’m thinking a low to mid level Mobile carrier.

The second announcement could be announced by Monday. Probably the launch of the Gig Economy ecosystem platform. Which will play a big part in the growth of ETN, especially for the third world countries.

BTW thanks for the welcome.:wink:

5 Likes

That’s a good opinion thank you for sharing :+1: They sure have kept us guessing. Im very excited to see the gig economy rolled out.

2 Likes

This is great insight I agree with you we should be evangelized around the world by the press. I believe every one could benefit from ETN on there phone.

1 Like

Think 30 sec on CNN… if ETN is in touch with UN, and a follow up on 60 min.

2 Likes

With a recording device hooked up to a livestream feed like Twitch, then a monitor that shows how many people are currently watching the feed would be good exposure. Not only for people watching around the world but also for visitors. Bypassers would see that this project has a great community.

Why not have a screen with live update on numbers of users, facebook followers, telegram users on the screen with live feed covering the stand?

2 Likes

We need a gif of this before Monday. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://community.electroneum.com/t/the-unlimited-customers/14570?u=3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7