MWC Announcements

I would Top up my Vodafone account on my iPhone today (in New Zealand) with ETN if the option was there!!! :wink:

Really strange to see no reaction in the exchanges so far. I think there are just too many coins coming in from miners every day and it keeps the price down…

Yeah miners keep dumping coins and covering costs.

makes you wonder if the price will ever really get going if this is going to continue. It would require a ton of adoption to make it rise again. We did get a brief spike yesterday but its just moving between 180-200 sat range over and over.

Thats why I have said many times user numbers/adoption is secondary (come later) and the partnerships announcements and ecosystem platforms/product releases are the initial price drivers. :slight_smile:

We have to be pragmatic about each MVNO. We all know it takes time to get uptake. I think Electroneum has a great start and is doing everything right to be successful (and make adjustments as required along the way). Electroneum will use the South African results to go live with other partners.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I agree progress is being made. I guess my issue is with the way the mining works to keep the price down…

1 Like

At least the block reward is falling (currently 8,394 ETN for latest block #494302)

Projection:
"
09.06.2018 10622 per block
09.06.2019 will be 5300 per block
09.06.2020 will be 2650 per block
09.06.2021 will be 1825 pre block
and so on …
just imagine in 5 to 8 years …the block reward will be something like 200 etn ber block !"

1 Like

nice - hope I am still here in 5 years to spend it lol

1 Like

You’d think after these two massive announcments and the great work that the ETN team and Richard have put in the price would moon from MWC, the price has dipped even lower, most coins are up. How come??