MWC Announcements

The smartphone really was a surprise to me and I think an awesome idea great job guys.

7 Likes

Just top notch idea for the booth and love the phone (which I was hoping you would do one) :slight_smile:

And turns a tiny profit :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fantastic news …

Smartphone !!! Dam we were NOT expecting that…

Amazing absolutely amazing

1 Like

wow nice good job .:heart_eyes::kissing:

3 Likes

Looking forward to that 3$ a month ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys, this is amazing news.
Stand looks amazing!
Unlimited partnership is amazing!
Top up directly from Electroneum mobile app! Amazing!
Everything I expected out of Electroneum is happening :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Although I feel a little bad for making a recent thread regarding air time top up prior to these announcements :sob:

2 Likes

Great start. Check this out. If you look deeper into the unlimited . You will discover their parent partner, CELL C. Cell C is one of the largest MVNO wholesalers in south Africa. They have over 20 partners, including Virgin Mobile. (17 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS TOTAL). Once the unlimited is launched, the others should follow. Very Bullish for ETN.

3 Likes

Thank for giving me more FOMO :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::sunglasses::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::tada::tada:

Wow I never knew. Very bullish info thanks!

Fantastic news…although, I read where the people we most want in Africa make approximately $30/month. I would think that an $80 phone would seem expensive to them. That’s like a guy in USA making $3,000/month buying an $8,000 phone…hope I’m wrong…

:alien:
Run, Like a WIND !

What does that mean?

I’ve got to be honest, in the lead up to MWC I was convinced these announcements were going to be about deals with mvno’s or perhaps extra functionality in the app or maybe a new form of marketing. I don’t think I’d have been disappointed with any of these things but today’s announcements, especially the phone, are INCREDIBLE.

I can’t believe no one put two and two together when an unbranded phone appeared on the website - it all makes sense looking back.

No one saw this coming but it’s great news on so many levels. I completely understand the notion that having a physical product adds legitimacy and this is definitely needed because crypto hasn’t got a great name, especially at the moment! We know ETN are legit but newcomers will understandably be nervous - this phone means, in their eyes, they’ll be dealing with a phone manufacturer rather than a crypto startup and I think that alone is invaluable! I can’t wait to see how they sell and I really hope The Unlimited see a big uptake for their SIM cards!!

5 Likes

Calm yourself with a nice cup of tea!

https://electroneum.academy/product/matte-black-squirrel-just-hodl-magic-mug/

I would Top up my Vodafone account on my iPhone today (in New Zealand) with ETN if the option was there!!! :wink:

Really strange to see no reaction in the exchanges so far. I think there are just too many coins coming in from miners every day and it keeps the price down…

Yeah miners keep dumping coins and covering costs.

makes you wonder if the price will ever really get going if this is going to continue. It would require a ton of adoption to make it rise again. We did get a brief spike yesterday but its just moving between 180-200 sat range over and over.