Music club.. you know the drill

Post. :headphones: :see_no_evil:
Listen. :headphones: :hear_no_evil:
Reply. :headphones: :speak_no_evil:

Enjoy

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll kick us off, this first track from the separatios ep, just a random start. Makes me think of MWC. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And this of course… :smile:

https://youtu.be/-bEq4hgm-fw

1 Like

One of my all time favourites

5 Likes

I’m listening now, beautiful. Not heard it before. Basically if it strikes a chord with you, (no pun bla bla) then there is no right or wrong, that’s what I love about music. Most of the time it’s a purely personal thing, even in crowds. :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

Just posted this in FOMO moonwalk. I’ll add it here for some variety.

Not my all time favorite, but I honestly couldn’t pick one anyway. Got a wide range, all depends on what I’m in the mood for. Really can’t listen to the same thing all the time either. Part of why I won’t listen to terrestrial radio anymore. Same hit songs every half hour, regardless of genre.

3 Likes

Nice! Song and video are so early 90s, love it!

1 Like

This album is now in my Amazon list. :+1:

Thanks @Plankton_ETN!

2 Likes

Im of course into heavy. No suprises there.
Favourite is Iron Maiden. But as ETN fomo i choose this favourite of course. That fits!

4 Likes

I listen more to country these days…but my overall favorite band of all time is Metallica. I love almost all of there music, but if I had to pick a single song…there is only One.

3 Likes

My favorite music Sabaton and Iron Maiden, so i post a video of Sabaton

4 Likes

Yea I love that album, I always thought it was 93. But the video says 92. People don’t realise that they started in late 70’s.

1 Like
2 Likes

The whole album is amazing , listened to it hundreds of times since i was a young kid.

Also

Alan parsons project eye in the sky…

Just amazing

Some camel stuff on breathless album…

I love all types of music . Sometimes chill music is the best…

3 Likes

Always enjoy Alan Parsons Project.

2 Likes

Ive found chris stapleton just amazing fire away , parachute what are you listening to just superb and i found that through justin Timberlake …of all people lol

2 Likes

The start of eye in the sky is so cool

If your ever feeling down , sit in a comfy chair lights off and just listen…

2 Likes

So good . :slight_smile:

Can’t use those links? :frowning:
I got SoundCloud, but not spotything.

I used to love it, haven’t used it for maybe 10years. Oh well…