Music club.. you know the drill

The best shows I ever saw cost 5 bucks. And I have been to a LOT of shows.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I’m falling , so I’m taking my time on my ride.

2 Likes

Put on your headphones.
Trust me.

Loving this at the moment, great band!

I love this band, constantly innovative. Very very heavy at times. Great perspective too on a lot of their songs.

2 Likes

Make sure it’s playing LOUD!

1 Like

Punk rock, with all the wrong instruments. Punk/folk fusion kinda deal. I love it. Sunny day patio music. Speaking of which…Happy Sunday!

3 Likes

My jaw hit the floor.

1 Like

Now you did it @CaptainMarvel, I’m working through his vids now.

1 Like

the best light show I have ever seen is YES on the revolving stage $8 circa 1979. It may have had to do with the LSD25 we had that night.

2 Likes

Best light show for me was Prodigy, everything was lit, so intense. Also Biffy Clyro on their last tour had a full set of video screens including the ramps at the side of the stage. The imagery was nuts!..of on the previous tour they had a massive tree behind them which became (what i think is,) the body’s lymphatic system then organs appeared as it slowly became a whole. I might add that I was actually stone cold sober for that one which is how I remember it so vividly. Ain’t live music the best thing whoever you like!

3 Likes

For you , @Dr_Jan_Itor

A beautiful song.

2 Likes

Nice! :+1:

Always liked Mark and Dire Straits.

His guitar in this reminds me of one I used to have. Miss it…

2 Likes

Spidey’s feeling it.
Are you?

2 Likes

This guy is his own band.
2 Likes

Best light show I got to see was Roger Waters.

2 Likes

A great remake of this, and I cannot hear or watch it without thinking of the positivity ETN can bring to the world.

1 Like