Mobile operator partner with ETN in South Africa

Vote yes for ETN to partner with a mobile operator in South Africa, real use case is coming. :waxing_crescent_moon: moon soon

Ah, I;m from South Africe! Over the moon, I am am forwarding the email to all I know, comon SA, do the YES button :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Vote where ?

(Post must be more than 20 characters…)

Tika, can you confirm the email came from Electroneum? Many thanks

Awesome Sauce! Keep the ETN machine a rolling!!!

Yes, all my friends and family got it? Here is the email address: Richard Ells no-reply@email.electroneum.com the email states that you only have to click Yes or No, so no danger of logging in, or giving info?

1 Like

Thanks very much Tika

1 Like

I didn’t recieve any email to vote…

My NO REPLY address usually associated with Electroneum is

no-reply@electroneum.com
and not
no-reply@email.electroneum.com

without the word email contained within, as posted in previous post above.

Sounds phishy

Hmmm. 20 characters.

Already a post on this topic Ideas & Recommendations

If it’s phishy then it has been for a while. Given that previous news has come from

no-reply@email.electroneum.com

It should be safe.

2 Likes

Never received the email, might it be a geographic thing ?

Not sure. I’m from Cape Town, South Africa. Very excited to see what happens!

2 Likes

This mail receive only people from South Africa we have there it seems some MVNO and they offer like they write in mail some benefit if there is demand for ETN payment solution…

2 Likes

Howzit people…Clicked Yes straight away of course…Lets see where this can go…Very Excited…!!!

1 Like

I first thought it was some kind of Scam because i wondered why after clicking yes you were directed to the Home page where you can Also log into your account…!! Just to be certain i typed in www.electroneum .com and it sent me to the same page where the Address was the same except for the #YES…
Got to be very aware nowadays…lots of clever sneaky people out there…!!

5 Likes

So true, scary that we cannot trust anymore? but, yes, I hope all in South Africa got the mail and do there part. I wonder if they only need to see how big the support is for ETN users? The support from those who need it most, wont be part of this survey?

2 Likes

I Agree 100%…They need to get the message across to the masses out there who wont get this e-mail…

2 Likes

Better to always be safe and not be afraid to ask questions if in any tiny bit of doubt.

This community is usually very helpful and patient - so checking to be safe makes sense.

2 Likes

I think it was only sent to South African users. It looks legit.

2 Likes