Mobile Mining has slowed to a crawl

I’ve been in ETN since the ICO … love it. My question is what has happened to mobile mining?

I have been using the mobile miner since its was available and up until 9/12/18 was receiving approx. 10 ETN every other day or third day. My last receipt of 10.98 ETN was on 9/12 and now 12 days later I have only 5.36 ETN pending, which projects the next 10ETN payout won’t be until approx. 10/6/18, 24 days from last!

… so we went from 10ETN every two/three days to 10ETN every 24/25 days.

What is happening?

Perhaps they are anticipating higher prices and are starting to adjust the flow of coins alongside of a series of news releases that will start very soon.
Just my guess, though.

They will always adjust the payout based on ETN’s current price and since it has shot up recently they are probably tinkering with the mobile miner. Mine has also slowed down

Within 2 days I mined over 2.5 coins so if it continues then within 8 days I should get my 10 so I don’t agree with you for saying 24/25 days.

Very interesting. It may show that the team anticipates an eventual price of $.3. Or they may be holding back coins because they need the for the new mobile launches.

1 Like

I’m not sure it’s the mining rate. There seems to be a bug where some miners only tick up when you bring the app to the foreground.

I have this problem, but my daughter’s is ticking along just fine.

Also we’ve had a 20k plus jump in above mobile miners I believe this also affects payout

I think when cloudmining comes out soon for IOS and later for Android I hope it’s going to be better that the app will just mine and you just get coins dropped once in a while and yes I think the price rising also affects the coins gained as far as I know the 3$ will still be the limit you get every month I think the problem is that for some people the app keeps closing and that you need to restart it again every time they will fix that with cloudmining as far as I know :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve been having this same issue, haven’t been able to find a fix

Support wrote back this morning and blamed it on Android 8 killing hashrates. It isn’t as the 8 device was 8 before the app was ever installed and the hash rate is the same as always.

If you’re having an issue, submit a ticket so they can get more data to troubleshoot with.

Payouts every 2-3 days for pixel 2xl Verizon

I’ve had my mobile miner running every day for about 1 year now and I’ve earned over 1,000 coins for free. 3 coins a day. Pay out at 10 coins. 23 coins a week x 52 weeks = 1k+ free coins. Thanks ETN!

my last payout gaps have been, from earliest to latest from the last 60 days

July 31
August 4th
August 16
August 27
August 30
September 2
September 5
September 10
September 15
September 26

Seems the same, and you have to factor in downtime as my phone is sometimes offline

No you had not, because the MM started in march 2018.

Beta android mobile miner, witch i was apart of started last December I think. I can’t remember

it is much faster now… in the past few days i received it every 2-3days interval

Please remember airdropped etn from the mining experience is free and intended for the unbanked & the crypto illiterate. I have apple/iOS and have not received a single free etn the past year. BUT i believe in ETN, and BUY them

1 Like

I am using ETN App since May 2018
I was getting Between 10.02-10.80 Every 2-3 Days that would give me an average of 108 ETN per month, which was great almost as someone previously mentionned about 1000+ in 1 year.

This just got better in June 2019 I started making about 100ETN every 14-16 days which was amazing than in end August I started making 100 ETN every 20-24 days which was still very good.

Dec 2 2019
100 ETN
January 10 2020
100 ETN
That took 39 days & a few hours
Next Pay out was on

March 3 2020
100 ETN
This took 53 Days which isn’t good anymore.

We Are April 23rd 2020 Today
& Since March 3 2020
I have only earned 76 ETN
76 ETN IN 51 DAYS.

76/51 = 1.491 ETN per day
So it will take me about 17 Days to reach a 100ETN
So my next pay out will be on May 10th 2020.

So that is 68 days of mining for 100ETN that is 1.471 ETN Per day
that is 536.915 ETN per year almost half of what we use to make in 2018 & 2019.

This Sucks!

I mine eth on my PC with a GTX 1080 GPU and changing it to etn. I’m making 100 etn a day. Also I mine some altcoin with my I7 CPU exchanging it to etn. 4 etn a day. my mobile rewards give me 1.5 etn a day.

1 Like