Mobile miner issues - and cloud mining update

Hi All,

There’s been quite a few reported issues with the existing mobile miner having problems.

Unfortunately we’ve taken the decision that instead of spending time tracking down the bug (we spent dozens of man hours on that), the time is better spent racing to finish off a number of projects including cloud mining which will roll out as a much better replacement to the existing system. The team are working hard on it and we’ve had three more coders join us - one started this week and two more come on for start of Jan.

We also have a streamlined user registration process, the final rollout of our finished KYC system and two secret projects that you’ll have to wait for MWC in Barcelona in February to see.

Once cloud mining goes live it will make the mobile mining process much much fairer for the people in developing nations as they can still mine the same amount by only connecting to the internet 4 times per month as someone who is connected 24/7.

We are aiming to get cloud mining live as fast as possible. If we don’t get it live before Xmas it should be during January! Literally the whole dev team are on it (actually the blockchain guys are on the next blockchain release - but more on that later!).

Apple iOS Release
Don’t forget that the first place we are going to test cloud mining is on our 10,000 BETA testers of iOS (i.e. we’ll roll it out on Apple first). Once they’ve tested it for a week or so, we will launch the FULL APPLE APP!!! We’ve waited a LONG time for that!

When Good Bots go BAD…
Then, we’ll roll out an android update to give cloud mining to everyone. It is a huge improvement because of the fairness AND because it has some anti-bot technology that’s never been used before - which should help our network too, as we are plagued by robotic attempted fraud! We give away ETN for the community - and we fight bad bots every day. When computers aren’t plotting to take over the world (you know skynet is LOVING cryptos) they are usually found attempting to fake mine some ETN!

So I’m sorry if you are not mining what you expect, or if you are experiencing our app crashing while mining. We are working on not just a fix but a MASSIVE improvement, which will make our growth in the regions we are targeting hundreds of times stronger.

Please be patient, have a Cracking Christmas (if you celebrate it!) and you’ll be extremely pleased with cloud mining as a New Year gift!

I’ll do an end of year email to all users with an update, but I’d still like to wish everyone in the Electroneum community a wonderful weekend and fabulous lead up to the festive holidays.

All the best,
Richard
Founder, Electroneum.com

Glad to hear. Happy Days :slight_smile:

14 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeel best of luck to you and your team Richard, electroneum rocks

5 Likes

Thank you for the update!

7 Likes

Great, thank you for this update! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

WOW. Really nice update. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

full iphone app before xmas! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@ETNCEO

Why the decision to write monolithic apps vs. progressive web apps?

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @ETNCEO , we have had issues in the past present and most likely the future but with the team you have behind you we all know this will be all be sorted and it will be the biggest crypto ever created.

Thanks for the Christmas wishes . They are all sent back to you all .

9 Likes

great job!! @ETNCEO Richard ells
I hope you and the team stay healthy :slightly_smiling_face: :hugs:

7 Likes

wheww! Thought something big was wrong. Patience! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

This is a great update best of luck to the team! :+1:Thank you for taking the time to write this update. :wave: I can’t wait to see them unfold ! :zap:

10 Likes

Great! Tnx for the update, good to see the progress in this hash times of crypto.
Merry Jòl!

10 Likes

A bit vague on the roll out date for the miner, “should” be in January means it probably won’t, we shall see…

6 Likes

woop, we just went up 1 sat :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Thanks for the update, are you able to give any more info on the cloud miner app workings? Great to see active dev work on the project though.

5 Likes

Yeah nice update but best to factor in delay time if only just hired some more devs. If on time then nice.

6 Likes

Please let us know when you get to use the cloud mining. :wink:

9 Likes

Thank you for update you have a good Merry :santa::santa::santa:

5 Likes