Mobile miner issues - and cloud mining update

Received some ETN to my wallet yesterday, shows in my balance and shows as received in transactions, yet i didn’t receive any notification, is this normal, all my other received ETN have had notifications, not a problem as it’s in my wallet just wandered if this something that might have changed in the last update.

the notification system only works within the etn network so if you send etn from one portfolio to another via app. if you receive etn via exchanges, the notification system does not activate.

3 Likes

Yes, i just checked back through my notifications and now realise i didn’t received any notification from the same source last time. Thanks for your quick reply :wink:

2 Likes

Is normal to have same amount of ETN in cloud mining after 2 hours? I mean no new coins was mined

If you leave the app running, just hit refresh

I press refresh but is the same amount of coin

Update: now i get 0.1

1 Like

Im getting 0.1 per hour too

1 Like

Same here. so 2.4 per day or about 70-75 per month.

1 Like

Funny that when cloud mining first came out we got 0.18 ETN per hour and now its almost half. Payout is smaller due toImminent price increase coming? Haha

4 Likes

Man I hope so. That would put the ETN price at about $0.04 cents to equal $3.00 per month…wouldn’t that be sweet?!

3 Likes

I get only 1,21 ETN in 24 hours with cloud mining. Is that normal or my phone has problem? I already done 2 selfies

Update: i get 0.11 ETN in 2 hours and in next 2 hours i get 0.1 ETN

Screenshot_20190221-001739

1 Like

I just installed the cloud miner last night.
It really works well and my mobile Wallet works great now as well.
This team is working hard and delivering products I use every day don’t hesitate get your cloud miner today!

:thinking::sunglasses::heart_eyes::grin::thinking::sunglasses::heart_eyes::grin:

4 Likes

I like the More/Top ups option too :wink:

2 Likes

It has slowed down since. :frowning:

You are singing to the orchestra here it has me all pumped and ready to go I think this is the best update so far.

2 Likes

I setup a family member here in South Africa last night this time with getting started with Electroneum and cloud mining. In this time they have accumulated 14 etn on the cloudmining. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Amazing to hear. You’re truly a pioneer and a great ambassador for those in your community @Maritz!!

4 Likes

Great work @Maritz ! What was their impression? Did they previously known of Electroneum?

1 Like

So far they seem very happy with the results, they are now just waiting for the confirmation to go and collect their new The Unlimited sim card from one of the Clicks stores.

They have not previously known about electroneum, so this is a first for them.

When I signed them up I sent them 500 etn just to show how the instant payment works, so bonus for them

9 Likes

That’s really awesome @Maritz once they get the SIM card and everything running I would like to also send them a little so they can top up with it to experience it asap so let me know when you get the SIM :+1:

Did you teach them in a way they will now be able to show someone else and walk them through getting it or are they still getting use to it? I’m just wondering the simplicity of setting up account compared to other registration processes in area. If your family member is going to show someone else and get them going I will also give a little so that third person can experience a top up.

Word of mouth is going to be huge imo

5 Likes