Mining App doesn't give coins

Program doesn’t run in background even when setting are changed and when reinstalled.

0 Likes

The same here…!?

0 Likes

There may be a slight bug with miner payout from this last update. My miner has not moved since update either. The team is most likely aware and fixing the issue. Keep an eye out for another app update to correct this issue.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community :wave:

0 Likes

Seeing the same here, my miner has been stuck at 47.88 since last thursday. Does anyone have a support ticket ref for this issue with the team? If not I can raise a ticket and provide the ref for others so the team aren’t swamped with a million tickets for the same issue.

0 Likes

Same here Presto, my balance is stuck and hasn’t gone up either. You’re probably right about them working on a fix right now.

2 Likes

My pending balance was also stuck for about 2 days, but it is crawling up today

1 Like

Likewise mine is doing the same constantly logging itself out and no increase in coins for days now

1 Like

I was never logged out, cloud mining (iOS app) staying Active all the time.
Yesterday I did try Refresh, Stop and Start cloud mining.

What ever was the problem this weekend, it seems fixed now (my pending balance is growing each hour)

1 Like

Look again mine is now going again.

2 Likes

While running the miner the app does not need to be open anymore, it only needs to be connected to enable mining. Check again my miner is moving now.

2 Likes

Mine woke up again at about 16:00 BST yesterday and the pending balance is increasing again. Thanks team!

1 Like

Mine is back moving too so it’s all good now. :grin::+1:

1 Like